This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Fibaro Door/Window Sensor + 1-wire DS18B20
Hi,

Do you get the same menus as the ones I get when I mount my Fibaro door sensor?
See the enclosed pictures. I get more than you:

Sensor object - why you have 2?
Alarm type object
Alarm level object
SourceNodeId object
Access Control object - read the commend below about this parameter
Burglar object
Temperature object
Battery Level object
General object

What is in GREEN, we both have. What is marked in RED, I am missing on my Z-Wave application.
How did you added/deleted the other ones? I was thinking to ask your help with below:

1. delete your Z-Wave Fibaro sensor and remove the temperature sensor
2. add it back again without mounting the temperature sensor. What will you get?
3. mount the temperature sensor. Will extra objects will be added?

Another thing is that Access Control object is changing its status from 22 to 23, depending on the magnet, if it's closer to Fibaro sensor or away from it. (door closed/open)

Maybe Edgars can help with a troubleshooting feedback. I could disable the 1-wire sensor and try connecting it directly to LM4. to see if it works.

Other else, can be a firmware issue on the Fibaro door/temperature sensor itself? Any clues?

Thank you,
Andreas

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fibaro Door/Window Sensor + 1-wire DS18B20 - by andeug - 10.10.2016, 14:07