This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SE SpaceLynk Presence Simulation - Trigger start by Object
I would like to implement a presence simulation that is to be started automatically via an "absence Group Address". This GA is a boolean that specifies whether absence is active or not. If this GA is "true", the presence simulation should start playing.

For this purpose, I recorded my GAs for a week using the presence simulation app. That worked. I can now start the simulation by pressing manually the "Play button".

When I edit the recording, I can assign a GA (see print screen). My expectation now would have been that if this GA is set to "true", the recording will be played. But this does not work. Even if the GA is set to true, the recording is not played. Have I misunderstood something here? Can playback not be triggered via this GA?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
SE SpaceLynk Presence Simulation - Trigger start by Object - by ralwet - 12.03.2024, 21:48