This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Automatic meter reading AMR
This is my first post and I don't know if it is a question or thread describing my way to the solution yet:-)

However I have offered a customer a solution where we will collect meter readings from ABB KNX electrical energy meters and present them in a compiled format.
The basic requirement is to save and present the reading for each meter each month.

It can be shown in the visualization but I think it will be a good feature to also generate a monthly report and send it on e-mail. 
Beyond this basic requirement my plan is to store the meter reading hourly for future reference and analytics.

I have no prior experience with LM so I start from scratch.

I have searched the forum and have not found a similar thread so I hope this is not a double post.

Advices are welcome, anyhow I now start my journey.

Messages In This Thread
Automatic meter reading AMR - by Max - 24.02.2017, 13:06
RE: Automatic meter reading AMR - by Max - 24.02.2017, 13:37