This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Visualization templates
Photo 
I would like to open a thread where our community members are welcome to post visualization examples you have created and ready to share with others.
Preferably, attach some screenshots of your visualization and backup of the whole system or structure.

Here are some example templates for iPad visualization (horizontal and vertical).

Hope this helps!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.tar   iPad_horiz_struct.tar (Size: 2.25 MB / Downloads: 290)
.tar   iPad_vert_struct.tar (Size: 3.18 MB / Downloads: 226)
.gz   iPad visualization_full_backup.tar.gz (Size: 5.36 MB / Downloads: 407)
Here is another example made by our Russian colleagues.

.gz   Russian_visualization_full_backup.tar.gz (Size: 5.19 MB / Downloads: 329)
Another working visualization example (Russian interface)

.gz   Rus_Vita_correct.tar.gz (Size: 6.5 MB / Downloads: 292)
Some visualization screenshot examples shared by Joep van den Aker from www.knxgroep.nl

you can upload some more interface for phones?
some user interface example javascript or css files? thank everyone for sharing.
I find this very useful item. thank all
See attached (with permission of =S= CZ) another nice visualization example done by Schneider Electric CZ. 
The idea is to hide most control elements and do the job by using transparent icons.

Hello everyone,
Is there any chance to download the last project from Schneider Electric CZ? I would like to take some of the ideas in it for my project.
Thank you!
Hello. 
Anyone willing to share? I am looking for examples in English that I can use as a test visualization.
Anyone willing to share their backup of a visualization thats programmed in English?
Hello.
Is anyone willing to share their backup of an English programmed visualization? i'm looking for examples that i can use in my real test visualization