This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic main screen
Hi all,

How can one add widgets to the main screen?

The website states "HOME SCREEN - This is a first screen that you will see after opening Mosaic application. You can add any widgets on it, just keep in mind that this is also the main screen of the visualization for end-users."

I would like to add widgets to control central heating or give fast access to all on/off.

Thanks,

Kristof
Any news on this?
maybe this would help: http://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=634
(27.02.2017, 13:36)edgars Wrote: maybe this would help: http://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=634

Hello,

I have the same sort of question about configuring the main Mosaic screen, that the topic starter asked. The link you've provided applies to LM main screen, not the Mosaic main screen.

At the official Mosaic website I see a picture of welcome screen
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5...rmat=2500w

Was that picture made with photoshop, or it is a screenshot of a real Mosaic configuration? I am not able to check it, because link to Mosaic demo at official website is broken...

Can you provide this configuration as an example in tar.gz?

When trying to customize main welcome Mosaic screen for my installation in admin (editing) mode I am faced the following problems I can not resolve:
1. When I enter admin mode in Mosaic, the main screen appears for several seconds, then I am redirected to the list of rooms at the first floor. And there is no way to return to Main Screen later. I see only list of floors in dropdown menu at the bottom of the screen. "Show main screen" checkbox is checked in Settings dialog.
2. In the list of rooms of the floor (and at the main screen when it appears for couple of seconds) it is not possible to add widgets - I see no " < ADD NEW WIDGET" dialog on it.
3. Rooms at the floor level appear as plain rectangles with only room name on it. There is no way to customize them anyhow to make them look like screenshot.

Please describe the steps necessary to configure the product to match the advertisement screenshots at the official website.

Thank you,
Anton.
any news?
I have the same problem. I am unable to add widgets on the main screen in the Mosaic app. Are there anyone who has been able to do so?
As far I know this is not possible with Mosaic today. Let's request this as new feature Smile
I'm with Morak.

Hate it when they manipulate screenshots. Luckily I don't use the LM just for the Mosaic.
Hi,

are there any plans to add the possibility to add widgets to Mosaic's main screen?

Regards Johan