This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM Home app (Andrоid/iOS starter)
thanks!
This is a new version of our LM Home app where we added ability to add more than one LM to the app.
To add more than one LM do a long press on LM Home app icon on your mobile and select Add LM. You will see new search window to select which LM should be added. If there is only one available then LM login page will be added.
If you use remove LM button then you will see screen with all added LMs and you will have to select the one to be removed.
Clear config will delete all LMs.
Please test and feedback is more than welcome
https://dl.openrb.com/misc/lmhome-20240507_3.apk
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(3 hours ago)Daniel Wrote: This is a new version of our LM Home app where we added ability to add more than one LM to the app.
To add more than one LM do a long press on LM Home app icon on your mobile and select Add LM. You will see new search window to select which LM should be added. If there is only one available then LM login page will be added. 
If you use remove LM button then you will see screen with all added LMs and you will have to select the one to be removed.
Clear config will delete all LMs.
Please test and feedback is more than welcome
https://dl.openrb.com/misc/lmhome-20240507_3.apk
Hi Daniel and thanks for your work. Before install new version is it better uninstall the before version?
Best regards Cristian
This is one of the feedback we need if old configuration was preserved after installing new over old.
Ctrl+F5
(1 hour ago)Daniel Wrote: This is one of the feedback we need if old configuration was preserved after installing new over old.

Because I 've tried to install without uninstall but Android says that it is impossible install. I wait for other users.
Best regards Cristian
(1 hour ago)CristianAgata Wrote:
(1 hour ago)Daniel Wrote: This is one of the feedback we need if old configuration was preserved after installing new over old.

Because I 've tried to install without uninstall but Android says that it is impossible install. I wait for other users.
Best regards Cristian

Did you install the original app from apk we posted or from Play Store?  This should work fine over the Play store version.
Ctrl+F5
(1 hour ago)Daniel Wrote:
(1 hour ago)CristianAgata Wrote:

Best regards Cristian

Did you install the original app from apk we posted or from Play Store?  This should work fine over the Play store version.

I think by apk not by play store. Tomorrow I'm in the office where I ' ve installed my LM so I can try to make more serious test.
Best regards Cristian