This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Multiple trend scales
Hello, I am using a script to estimate lux values at different points on a building. To check if my weighting of different values in the script is correct i've set up trend logs on the actual lux values as well as the estimate. Now I am trying to show all the values involved for a floor on the same graph to see if the estimate seems correct, but I am running into an issue where the LM makes a graph with two different scales. This leads to two points that seemingly are similiar actually being thousands of lux away from each other. Is there any way to lock the graph to one scale?
The attached screenshot shows the issue. The last value on the red line is 2341 lux while the last value on the green is 10545 lux.

Thanks in advance
All 3 objects must have the same units set.