This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problem after object updates with wrong date
Hi,

For reasons unknown, a number of object were updated with dates in the future (18.02.2034). After that these objects were not updated anymore.

I tried to solve this by restoring from an older backup but that didn't solve the problem.

I then manually updated these objects with the values they had but now with the correct date. After that everything seems to be back in working order.

A number of these objects had logging on since they are used in graphs.
Before I corrected the objects, the graphs extended to 2034 which made them rather useless... After my manual correction, the graphs look almost normal again, but one can see that there is some value in the future. See attached image.

I would like to get rid of this, but simply disabling the logging and re-enabling it afterwards does not help. I also cleared the objects log.

So, is there a way to clear the existing data set for these objects?

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nobody knows how to solve this?

I assume that these graphs are generated with something like rrd which means all data are stored in one single file. If I could delete this file, that would solve my problem...

Thanks.
No, these graphs are generated from Object Log data. Can you check if time is correct there?
I just checked and the times are incorrect.

Does this mean that if I clear the Object log, all data in all graphs will be reset then?

Thanks.
Yes, graphs will be reset.
Done! Everything back to normal.
Learned something new.

Thanks.