This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2017.04
Very good infoWink

How about compatibility of trends, schedulers, modbus-rtu from 20160927 firmware and this? Do this upgrate has new HTML5 editor?

Could you upgrade the LM which is on openrb.com? I must check this on some test machine before install.

I can't wait so I've updated one not primary LM4 and I've checked some functions. SSL is very nice. I've had some problem with Modbus-RTU because when I've updated LM4 modbus settings changed to default so I must set up modbus rtu, baudrate and others. Probably I solved this but where can I check in backup this setting?

And also there is some bug in FBEditor(this was before update). This is its description:
Error in /www/apps/data/fbeditor20/index.lp at line 19: unexpected symbol near '='

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2017.04 - by buuuudzik - 25.04.2017, 14:00