Logic Machine Forum
Android app for LM - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: LogicMachine eco-system (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Application Store (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Android app for LM (/showthread.php?tid=1082)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Android app for LM - Krstfr2k - 13.11.2017

(13.11.2017, 17:35)Daniel. Wrote:
(13.11.2017, 17:29)Thomas Wrote: Hi
I see 5 languages only. Android 7
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vdgsij5z32fmmjy/2017-11-13_18-29-02.png?dl=0

Hm... I have all of them, see attachment.

(13.11.2017, 17:35)Daniel. Wrote:
(13.11.2017, 17:29)Thomas Wrote: Hi
I see 5 languages only. Android 7
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vdgsij5z32fmmjy/2017-11-13_18-29-02.png?dl=0

Hm... I have all of them, see attachment.

OK I found what is it, new app will be in the morning.

Thank you for the quick response!

RE: Android app for LM - Daniel - 14.11.2017

Hi

New version is on Play store

What's new in this release?

Added new languages to voice control
Auto discovery is switched off when device is on mobile network.

BR

RE: Android app for LM - Thomas - 14.11.2017

Thank you both work.
I've a question about translation of commands. In column "names (part of words)" in "Logic Machine Voice App" I can set a list of words. But I can't do it in column "command (part of words)". Or Can I? What's the separator?

RE: Android app for LM - Daniel - 14.11.2017

(14.11.2017, 17:48)Thomas Wrote: Thank you both work.
I've a question about translation of commands. In column "names (part of words)" in "Logic Machine Voice App" I can set a list of words. But I can't do it in column "command (part of words)". Or Can I? What's the separator?

I'm not sure if fully understand you.  Command is the only place where you can put more then one word and this is why you can add only one command for this action.  Would you like to add more then one command for one action?  I can't figure out an example but maybe in your language they are...

RE: Android app for LM - AEK - 15.11.2017

(14.11.2017, 18:06)Daniel. Wrote:

I'm not sure if fully understand you.  Command is the only place where you can put more then one word and this is why you can add only one command for this action.  Would you like to add more then one command for one action?  I can't figure out an example but maybe in your language they are...

actualy, in Russia we want it too.
example:
Your comand is set light in the kitchen to 0%
but this phrase does not have a unique translation
here is russian examples
Set                    Light            in          the Kitchen        to      0%
Установи           яркость        на         кухне               на     0%
Сделай              яркость        на         кухне               на     0%
Задай                яркость        на         кухне               на     0%

for "Light" we can set different words (яркость, свет, светильник, освещение) in one comand.
but we need to do the same for word "Set"

RE: Android app for LM - Daniel - 15.11.2017

(15.11.2017, 10:25)AEK Wrote:
(14.11.2017, 18:06)Daniel. Wrote:

actualy, in Russia we want it too.
example:
Your comand is set light in the kitchen to 0%
but this phrase does not have a unique translation
here is russian examples
Set                    Light            in          the Kitchen        to      0%
Установи           яркость        на         кухне               на     0%
Сделай              яркость        на         кухне               на     0%
Задай                яркость        на         кухне               на     0%

for "Light" we can set different words (яркость, свет, светильник, освещение) in one comand.
but we need to do the same for word "Set"

OK comment taken, I will add it to the list of improvements. for now you have to use several lines for the same.
PS for свет, светильник only свет is needed as both contain the same letters.

RE: Android app for LM - AEK - 15.11.2017

(15.11.2017, 10:33)Daniel. Wrote: OK comment taken, I will add it to the list of improvements. for now you have to use several lines for the same.
PS for свет, светильник only свет is needed as both contain the same letters.

You are right, i want to test "све" letters for "свет" and "освещение" for one comand, if it will work, i will let you know.
right now i use "свет" and "свещ" together

RE: Android app for LM - Thomas - 14.12.2017

Hi
I'm getting white screen with "Access Denied" message on the left upper corner only when I'm trying to use "Home" (local) resource.
The device runs Android 4.2.2.
Doesn't matter what account I use. Everytime I get this message.
In Opera Mini installed at the same device my visu works well.
Browser called "Browser" is completely out of luck because WebRTC support is missing.
Chrome is OK

RE: Android app for LM - admin - 14.12.2017

Since app uses Android WebView, you need at least 4.4 for it to work.

RE: Android app for LM - Thomas - 15.12.2017

(14.12.2017, 18:27)admin Wrote: Since app uses Android WebView, you need at least 4.4 for it to work.

Then the app should be marked as not suitable for 4.2 in google play and shouldn't be offered for 4.2 devices.

RE: Android app for LM - Thomas - 31.12.2017

Hi
I've an idea for improvement of your Android client. How about client side scripting triggered by like geolocation?
I mean when I approach my office with my mobile phone in my pocket LM turns lights on? I leave and LM turns lights off etc. It can be more sophisticated but I'm trying to describe the principle.

RE: Android app for LM - Erwin van der Zwart - 31.12.2017

Hi,

You can do this already with usage of IFTTT and remote services, Why recreate something that’s already possible?

BR,

Erwin

RE: Android app for LM - npinguin - 03.01.2018

Hi Edwin

Great for pointing out this solution :-)

However geofencing starts to get commodity in a lot of solutions, so why not integrate it in the app. In my opinion one should keep the chain as short as possible to have a reliable and responsive solution

RE: Android app for LM - Erwin van der Zwart - 03.01.2018

Hi,

The chain is just as long in both methodes..

App (phone) -> Cloud -> Endpoint

BR,

Erwin

RE: Android app for LM - Daniel - 04.01.2018

(03.01.2018, 21:56)npinguin Wrote: Hi Edwin

However geofencing starts to get commodity in a lot of solutions, so why not integrate it in the app. In my opinion one should keep the chain as short as possible to have a reliable and responsive solution

Hi
Thanks for tip.  I see only one issue here. European Union recently created very strict rules for data privacy. Due to this we try do not collect any personal data from customers. Location is very personal...
We have plan to comply to those EU rules but this takes time as there is a lot of legal stuff to sort out.
Due to this I would leave it for later. If we brake EU rules then big fines will be given, so big that we can close the business Sad
BR

RE: Android app for LM - npinguin - 04.01.2018

Hi

I would use a banner and ask explicit concent of the user, you could even integrate it in mosaic and not go through your cloud

https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/native-hardware/user-location/

Br
Nicky

RE: Android app for LM - Thomas - 04.01.2018

(04.01.2018, 09:02)Daniel. Wrote:
(03.01.2018, 21:56)npinguin Wrote: Hi Edwin

Hi
Thanks for tip.  I see only one issue here. European Union recently created very strict rules for data privacy. Due to this we try do not collect any personal data from customers. Location is very personal...
We have plan to comply to those EU rules but this takes time as there is a lot of legal stuff to sort out.
Due to this I would leave it for later. If we brake EU rules then big fines will be given, so big that we can close the business Sad
BR

Exactly! That's why I'm not interested in any kind of cloud based solution in general. Which means I need to process geolocation directly on the client's device. The client's device must not send its geolocation directly to me (or in worst case indirectly via cloud owned and maintained by someone else) but direct requests for lights, heaters etc.

RE: Android app for LM - forsterm - 09.02.2018

Hello,

would it bee possible, to create the ability, that I can take the Android App (and iOS App) in the foreground by lua script for example?

By the way, can I send push notifications from spacelynk / homelynk? Where do I find the needed lua library?

RE: Android app for LM - Daniel - 09.02.2018

(09.02.2018, 06:00)forsterm Wrote: Hello,

would it bee possible, to create the ability, that I can take the Android App (and iOS App) in the foreground by lua script for example?

By the way, can I send push notifications from spacelynk / homelynk? Where do I find the needed lua library?

I think the only way is via sending push notification and then when user click on it app will open.

For HL/SL you need cloud app but it is not supported by SE at the moment.

RE: Android app for LM - Erwin van der Zwart - 09.02.2018

Hi,

You can send Push notifications with HL/SL using this:

http://openrb.com/send-instant-messages-to-ios-and-android-devices-with-lm/

BR,

Erwin