Logic Machine Forum
LM software roadmap - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: LogicMachine eco-system (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: LM software roadmap (/showthread.php?tid=1496)

LM software roadmap - Bitver - 23.07.2018

Hello LM team.
I wonder if there is a roadmap of software updates in LM products?
Currently in 2018 you can't meet the user's needs in case if user already had before  any experience in smart-home world.
What I mean is current userside software apps (Mosaic, Schedulers, Sonos...) have very poor functionality, inconvenient UX and little rough, not flexible, very simple looking UI. I understand you use web-browser as main platform to provide this apps and that's why some issues with UX come exactly from browser-side but installers have simple installation.
So, do you have any roadmap of what can I expect from you in the near future to be shure I have strong background as installer.
Thank you.

RE: LM software roadmap - admin - 23.07.2018

Can you give some more detail in what kind of functionality are you missing?

RE: LM software roadmap - Bitver - 23.07.2018

(23.07.2018, 10:50)admin Wrote: Can you give some more detail in what kind of functionality are you missing?
  • As I requested before is Schedulers function right inside the Mosaic widgets.
  • Routines. Timers. Customizable global schedulers. (Current Shedulers app is not what I mean, check Philips Hue app it is more user-friendly).
  • Custom scenarios. For example let user create, modify his own scenarios.
  • Let user to rename, drag and drop widgets not from admin-panel.
  • Widget grouping or turn on/off button for the whole room. It would be pretty interesting function if "turning on/off room" will mean the scenario which user can modify.
  • UI - flexible grid. Other aspects like colors or fonts are not so important.
  • UX - pop-up alerts if no connection, fast reconnection when network is available same with little pop-up alert.
  • UX - idk, but sometimes it difficult to click on bulb the right way and I must click 3-10 times to turn on lights (it's on iPhone, safary. Maybe anywhere else this issue is not present).
  • LM app with cloud is still beta? It looks little horrible =)
  • Little thing: LM app links for me goes to Mosaic app directly, it is very comfortable to use this way. But I loose voice command functionality and thats why I need create 2 links to my LM: one link to Mosaic for comfort, the second link directly to LM to use voice command.
There are some little things and maybe something else, but I can't remember right now.

RE: LM software roadmap - Bitver - 30.07.2018

Anyway, I'm asking for roadmap, do you have one and may I ask you to publish it?
I'm not requesting all functionality from you, now I just need to know what to expect from LogicMachine in near future to know for me what to do next.
Thank you.

RE: LM software roadmap - rocfusion - 09.08.2018

Is there any newer firmware released after the 2017 version?

RE: LM software roadmap - Daniel - 10.08.2018

(09.08.2018, 18:39)rocfusion Wrote: Is there any newer firmware released after the 2017 version?

Not an official one. We will be releasing RC1 soon.

RE: LM software roadmap - rocfusion - 11.08.2018

when is soon, are we talking weeks or months? is there a list to what has improved?