Logic Machine Forum
CanX input and output on same device not responding - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: LogicMachine eco-system (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: CANx (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: CanX input and output on same device not responding (/showthread.php?tid=2025)

CanX input and output on same device not responding - Kai-Roger - 11.04.2019

Hi.

When i want to use input 1 to controll output 8, and i get no respons. CanX UIO8

BR
Kai-Roger

RE: CanX input and output on same device not responding - Daniel - 12.04.2019

Hi
Scan each device and check what is assigned to each object.
BR

RE: CanX input and output on same device not responding - Kai-Roger - 12.04.2019

(12.04.2019, 07:40)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
BR

When i trigger the switch for input 1, the bus trafic led diode on the "4x10A CanX relay" which is on the same bus is blinking, but not on the UIO8 where the switch is connected. As i posted in picture before i get respons on the monitor when i trigger the input. I can altso manually in LM App set value on output 8 and the output responds like i expect.
Is the UIO8 broken since the diode is not blinking on bus trafic?

(12.04.2019, 07:40)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
BR

Hi.

I have now reset both UIO8 and R4 (reset button on device) and deleted everything in App. I have disconnected the R4 device from the bus. From a blank project i have linked input 1 to output 8. It's the same result as before. I can see activity in monitor, but no respons on output. When i send value 1 or 0 to the group adress the output 8 responds accordingly, and i see type "TX Group" in monitor for the "GroupValueWrite"

RE: CanX input and output on same device not responding - edgars - 12.04.2019

Hi Kai-Roger,

we will implement this feature (input+output on the same device) in the new firmware first part of next week.
Then, using this utility and following this manual you can reflash it quickly through USB port from PC.
Thanks for your feedback both on this and analog inputs. For us now important is to get reviews/feedback on the CANx standard/usability and similar. Later based on user wish-list we will adjust the software accordingly, this is easy part. More complex is to build the system usable, intuitive and acceptable in general by installers.

RE: CanX input and output on same device not responding - Kai-Roger - 12.04.2019

(12.04.2019, 11:07)edgars Wrote: Hi Kai-Roger,

we will implement this feature (input+output on the same device) in the new firmware first part of next week.
Then, using this utility and following this manual you can reflash it quickly through USB port from PC.
Thanks for your feedback both on this and analog inputs. For us now important is to get reviews/feedback on the CANx standard/usability and similar. Later based on user wish-list we will adjust the software accordingly, this is easy part. More complex is to build the system usable, intuitive and acceptable in general by installers.

Sounds good (:

RE: CanX input and output on same device not responding - Kai-Roger - 29.04.2019

Input and output on same device is working nicely Smile