Logic Machine Forum
energy consumption visualization as bar graph - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: LogicMachine eco-system (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Visualization (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: energy consumption visualization as bar graph (/showthread.php?tid=2398)

energy consumption visualization as bar graph - JXA - 23.12.2019

Dear all,
i wish to visualize the Energy consumption as bar graph.
This means i read out via Modbus the electric meter (counter value)
Example : 16:00 Clock 1345KW/h ;17:00 Clock 1347  --> Display as Bar Graph for this hour 2KW/h
Is this possible?
Thanks!

RE: energy consumption visualization as bar graph - Daniel - 27.12.2019

If you use Mosaic then there are different types of graphs.

RE: energy consumption visualization as bar graph - JXA - 27.12.2019

(27.12.2019, 12:14)Daniel. Wrote: If you use Mosaic then there are different types of graphs.
Dear Daniel,
many thanks for your Message.
I use the SpaceLYnk Device from Schneider. I do not have found "mosaic " in the App Store
Can i install mosaic anyway?
Does have the FbEditor a function to calculate the Power consumption? (Show as Value Day/ Month/ Year)

Best Regards
Bastian

RE: energy consumption visualization as bar graph - Erwin van der Zwart - 27.12.2019

Hi,

Touch 3.0 is coming soon to the spaceLYnk so you need to wait a bit longer..

BR,

Erwin

RE: energy consumption visualization as bar graph - Tokatubs - 27.12.2019

(27.12.2019, 12:14)Daniel. Wrote: If you use Mosaic then there are different types of graphs.
I have tried the Chart widget in Mosaic 3.0. But the widget is empty even if the trends are working. Are there any other types of graphs . Can't find them in the widget menues.?

Sent fra min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

RE: energy consumption visualization as bar graph - JXA - 27.12.2019

"...Touch 3.0 is coming soon to the spaceLYnk so you need to wait a bit longer.."

OK, i must wait..... Thanks.

"Does have the FbEditor a function to calculate the Power consumption? (Show as Value Day/ Month/ Year)"

Or any easy other way to calculate in FW 2.40 ?

RE: energy consumption visualization as bar graph - Erwin van der Zwart - 27.12.2019

Hi, 

Normally i would add a trend to the object and use trends.fetchone to get a average value over a x period.

See: https://openrb.com/docs/trends-new.htm

BR,

Erwin

RE: energy consumption visualization as bar graph - Tokatubs - 02.01.2020

I have tried the Chart widget in Mosaic 3.0. But the widget is empty even if the trends are working. Are there any other types of graphs . Can't find them in the widget menues.?

RE: energy consumption visualization as bar graph - Daniel - 02.01.2020

There is chart Type and many options but you won't find exactly the same as on your picture.

(02.01.2020, 08:19)Daniel. Wrote: There is chart Type and many options  but you won't find exactly the same as on your picture.
If i choose the chart widget, the Chart type always says None and it shows a lock symbol when hovering the mouse over it., 
I choose a trend from the Trend log pane but no values are shown in the widget.
Just blank .

Maybe its just me doing something wrong,. Or that i cant show the trends from the Lm. 

RE: energy consumption visualization as bar graph - Daniel - 02.01.2020

Chart Type is in Basic settings

(02.01.2020, 12:17)Daniel. Wrote: Chart Type is in Basic settings
Found it. But tried pulling up Trend logs and forgot that this is not supported in the Mosaic.

RE: energy consumption visualization as bar graph - Daniel - 03.01.2020

It is, Is not supported in the cloud yet.

RE: energy consumption visualization as bar graph - Tokatubs - 03.01.2020

(03.01.2020, 09:25)Daniel. Wrote: It is, Is not supported in the cloud yet.
Did i understand this correctly that it should work in Mosaic locally, but not in cloud?
I know from previous that you are working on a way for the cloud. Thats to be continued. 

But if first is correct i am not getting nothing values showing for my trend logs. But if i misunderstood the first than everything is ok. :=)

RE: energy consumption visualization as bar graph - Daniel - 06.01.2020

Yes trends works locally only for now. You won't see them in cloud. In cloud they can be shown if data comes from a server in json format.