Logic Machine Forum
Multilingual Visualitzation - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: LogicMachine eco-system (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Visualization (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Multilingual Visualitzation (/showthread.php?tid=2688)

Multilingual Visualitzation - jmir - 15.06.2020

Hi,

Does someone know if it's possible to do a multilingual visualitzation?
I mean something like SCADAs or BMS that have a text table, and depending on the user selection, texts, labels, ... are shown using the selected language.

Thanks.

RE: Multilingual Visualitzation - Carlos Padilla - 16.06.2020

(15.06.2020, 13:15)jmir Wrote: Hi,

I mean something like SCADAs or BMS that have a text table, and depending on the user selection, texts, labels, ... are shown using the selected language.

Thanks.

Hello, you can have a virtual address in the form of a list (To make it appear like this, you must have configured it in the display parameters as "custom value select"). This address can have a script per event, which the function of what is chosen in the table (The object can be 1 byte integer and each value can have a custom value of language) causes it to write in many virtual group addresses (The objects can be the different words with the respective selected language and can be 250 bytes). So I make a visualization switch between Spanish, English, French and German. I hope I've helped.

RE: Multilingual Visualitzation - Thomas - 16.06.2020

Plus (I'm returning back to my Units issue) is it possible to format numbers according to locale taken from the client's browser? Aka decimal and thousands separator, dates, currency etc?

RE: Multilingual Visualitzation - jmir - 18.06.2020

(16.06.2020, 13:50)CarlosĀ Padilla Wrote:
(15.06.2020, 13:15)jmir Wrote: Hi,

Thanks.

Hello, you can have a virtual address in the form of a list (To make it appear like this, you must have configured it in the display parameters as "custom value select"). This address can have a script per event, which the function of what is chosen in the table (The object can be 1 byte integer and each value can have a custom value of language) causes it to write in many virtual group addresses (The objects can be the different words with the respective selected language and can be 250 bytes). So I make a visualization switch between Spanish, English, French and German. I hope I've helped.

Thanks for your answer. I had been thinking doing something like you say but I thought that maybe it should be a easier way... because our application has lots of texts labels...
And how do you change, for example, the name of trends variables?