Logic Machine Forum
LM Cloud problem - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: LogicMachine eco-system (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: LM Cloud problem (/showthread.php?tid=3609)

Pages: 1 2 3

LM Cloud problem - vmic - 10.10.2021

Hi!
I am facing a problem regarding configuration for cloud registration to a new LM5p2-DR , but without success. I created a new cloud account with with success but when I am trying to insert it to the cloud application of the LM device I am receiving an  error saying ''uknown email address'', so I can't registered inside the LM. Also I am inside the cloud app it sayw about a connection string but I don't know where I can find it . 
Than you in advance for your help!

RE: LM Cloud problem - Daniel - 10.10.2021

Did you get activation email and did you click on the link?

RE: LM Cloud problem - Daniel - 10.10.2021

You registered on old cloud but trying to login on new. If you want new then register on new. Otherwise use old cloud

RE: LM Cloud problem - vmic - 11.10.2021

Dear Daniel thank you for your reply,

I think I have connected now but I can't see anything inside the cloud account or in the cloud app in my smartphone , like levels, funstions etc. Why? Which is the new and which is the old cloud and also inside the LM device I made an update of the Cloud application so this is propably the new one?

RE: LM Cloud problem - Daniel - 11.10.2021

OK I see you decided to use old cloud. What do you want to see in there? If you want Mosaic then you must install Mosaic 3.0(not beta) and login to cloud in it and sync. Only then you will see something.
PS. It is not recommended to use old cloud for new projects as it will be closed down in ~2 years.

Hmmm OK and what about when it closes ? I mean We have made some other older installations, so what we have to do in that cases?
Also I think I have allready installed Mosaic3.0 inside the LM .Which is the new cloud please? Is it possible to tell me the correct procedure?

RE: LM Cloud problem - Daniel - 11.10.2021

Read this to learn more bout new cloud. https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=3263
RC2 2021 has everything installed out of the box. For New cloud use Mosaic Beta.

We are porting every solution from old cloud to new but each user will need to be moved manually. When we will be ready with everything we will make an announcement from when the 2 years will start.

OK I will check it and I will get back if I need more information.

Thank you!

Dear  Daniel hi, I 've made a hard reset and I want to start the cloud installation from the beginning.
So shoud I use the Mosaic 3.0 Beta or not?
Cause if its OK so o problem, with me, or I have to use Mosaic 3.0 (stable) version?
Also the customer has iphone smartphones do we have a problem with that or not?

Also I am a little bit confused cause in my smartphone's app for lm cloud I am getting an error 404. What I am doing wrong?
Is it a newer version for this application  for my Android Smartphone for Cloud LM?

Also I forgot to mentioned that I need to create 2 users for cloud one is for me like admin with full access for making changes  scenes etc and one for the user that will have access only to mosaic 3 for control functions and not to making any changes.
Locally I can see all the features but on cloud I can see only the mosaic 3.0 b for control only use

Is it possible and how I am going to do that?

RE: LM Cloud problem - alexll - 11.10.2021

I don't know how to use new remote cloud with LogicMachine too. Any tips? I always obtain 404 error.

RE: LM Cloud problem - vmic - 12.10.2021

(11.10.2021, 22:53)alexll Wrote: I don't know how to use new remote cloud with LogicMachine too. Any tips? I always obtain 404 error.

Hi! Maybe its not working with the Cloud application for Android or iPhone yet.

RE: LM Cloud problem - Daniel - 12.10.2021

New cloud (Remote) is ready to go and even Mosaic Beta is much more stable that the Mosaic3.0. The only reason why we didn't make it official yet are the remaining points you are mentioning here which are our starter apps for Android and iOS. The Android one is ready and just waiting for the publish button to be pressed. The iOs is nearly ready, all features are there only we have some stability issues. You can still use old cloud and Mosaic 3.0 but just take in to account the phasing out date. If user can't wait few days or a bit more for the iOS starter app then use old. You can still use just browser to access cloud in the meantime.
User access were shown on one of the videos. It is all setup on LM, no need to do anything in cloud. You just create a user set its permissions and make sure to add cloud email. Sync and he can login via cloud with this email. Obviously he must register or use google. facebook or microsoft account.

(12.10.2021, 07:38)Daniel Wrote: New cloud (Remote) is ready to go and even Mosaic Beta is much more stable that the Mosaic3.0. The only reason why we didn't make it official yet are the remaining points you are mentioning here which are our starter apps for Android and iOS. The Android one is ready and just waiting for the publish button to be pressed. The iOs is nearly ready, all features are there only we have some stability issues.  You can still use old cloud and Mosaic 3.0 but just take in to account the phasing out date.  If user can't wait few days or a bit more for the iOS starter app then use old.  You can still use just browser to access cloud in the meantime.
User access were shown on one of the videos. It is all setup on LM, no need to do anything in cloud. You just create a user set its permissions and make sure to add cloud email. Sync and he can login via cloud with this email. Obviously he must register or use google. facebook or microsoft account.

Hi! Thank you for your reply! User access is made inside the LM and after sync with cloud we can access it via browser correct? But I made 2 different users one for the simple user for making the control, and one for me as an admin but when I access I see only mosaic3.0B even I choose to see all the functions for programming too.

In Cloud there is only Mosaic Smile

(12.10.2021, 07:52)Daniel Wrote: In Cloud there is only Mosaic Smile

ok but what I have to do to make changes to the programming if I can see the Mosaic for programmimg not only for control?

You can't do it via cloud. You can use ZeroTier if you want to make changes remotely.

(12.10.2021, 10:26)Daniel Wrote: You can't do it via cloud. You can use ZeroTier if you want to make changes remotely.
I am using ZeroTier  for ETS5 programming but what about make changes to the LM device?

Just use Zerotier LM IP in a browser once you connected and you will be in as when locally.

(12.10.2021, 10:30)Daniel Wrote: Just use Zerotier LM IP in a browser once you connected and you will be in as when locally.

Oh OK great I will check it . Thank you!