Logic Machine Forum
Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: LogicMachine eco-system (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Iridium server, logic machine and ssh (/showthread.php?tid=384)

Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - Geekhouse - 31.08.2016

Hi Guys,
i have installed iridium server in the logic machine, server seams to run but when i type http://host:8888/  (which should be the right path as wrote at iridiummobile site) the system shows a blank page.

So i tried to access by ssh in the way to test if the iridium server was installed properly but i cannot get the access done.
As i read ssh is closed by default, but how can i do to check and login the server?

Any clue =?

Thank you in advance Big Grin

RE: Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - AEK - 01.09.2016

(31.08.2016, 15:47)Geekhouse Wrote: Hi Guys,
i have installed iridium server in the logic machine, server seams to run but when i type http://host:8888/  (which should be the right path as wrote at iridiummobile site) the system shows a blank page.

So i tried to access by ssh in the way to test if the iridium server was installed properly but i cannot get the access done.
As i read ssh is closed by default, but how can i do to check and login the server?

Any clue =?

Thank you in advance Big Grin

hi, what is your LM firmware version and what version of iridium server package?. packege of iridium server from iridium site (iridiumserver_1.0.1-8197_LM.ipk) does not work with lm firmware 2016-07-14

RE: Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - Geekhouse - 01.09.2016

hi, iridiumserver_1.0.5-9031_LM.ipk
and LM 2016-07-14

Server is activated

lua /lib/genohm-scada/plugins/dali/daemon.lua
lua daemon.lua
./iridium --hidden --force --watchdog=60

RE: Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - Fuji - 08.09.2016

Hi
i cant install iRidiumServer package (iridiumserver_1.0.5-9031_LM.ipk) with LM5

the popup message is:

Unknown package 'iridiumserver'.
Collected errors:
* pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for iridiumserver found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package iridiumserver.

Done

How to solve it?
thanks

RE: Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - admin - 08.09.2016

It won't work if you're using LM5 power version as it based on newer CPU architecture. We'll ask Iridium devs to prepare a new package.

RE: Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - Fuji - 08.09.2016

(08.09.2016, 10:10)admin Wrote: It won't work if you're using LM5 power version as it based on newer CPU architecture. We'll ask Iridium devs to prepare a new package.

thank you Big Grin

RE: Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - borderhopper - 10.10.2016

On the thread of Iridium Server and LMx - I would like to have a piece of logic for heating control where I turn on a circulating pump if the boiler is on and there has been a call for heat - 3 KNX group addresses. I would like to do this for several manifolds.

1. I assume I can use the block function to do this? Perhaps you have an example?

2. Can I run such functions whilst running Iridium Server?

3. When I am running Iridium Server and I wish to perform logic functions using KNX group addresses - can I access group addresses from Iridium Server somehow or must I have the local group addresses stored?

4. Is there a way to synchronise group addresses between Iridium Server and local Logic Machine?

RE: Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - LKBA - 11.10.2016

Hello, I can't get iridium server running...

what could be the issue?

As You see i cannot reach the web interface...

RE: Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - admin - 11.10.2016

Looks like Iridium server 1.0.6-9533 is not compatible with latest FW. We've provided the required tools to Iridium developers, so please ask their support for an updated version.

RE: Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - AEK - 11.10.2016

(11.10.2016, 08:03)LKBA Wrote: Hello, I can't get iridium server running...

what could be the issue?

As You see i cannot reach the web interface...

Hi, if you use lm firmware newer then 20150917 IS won't work. Iridium made .ipk only for older firmwares

i have beta version for RC2 firmware. it may have some bugs. if you will find it - let me know in this thread, I will send your report to Iridium mobile.

download server ipk from attach

RE: Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - LKBA - 19.10.2016

Everytime i Log in to server with service password - it crashes, and only starts when i reboot the LM.
So I cannot configure the server remotely.
Is it possible to completely wipe iridium server files in the LM remotely?
How should I do it?

RE: Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - AEK - 20.10.2016

(19.10.2016, 11:26)LKBA Wrote: Everytime i Log in to server with service password - it crashes, and only starts when i reboot the LM.
So I cannot configure the server remotely.
Is it possible to completely wipe iridium server files in the LM remotely?
How should I do it?

hi, what LM firmware and IS packadge  (filename) do you use?

if you want to delete IS totaly you must delete IS package from system configuration->system_>packages and do a factory reset of LM from Logic machine -> utilities - factory reset.
iridium project and licenses are inluded in LM backup

RE: Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - LKBA - 20.10.2016

I guess, the crashes are caused by bad server project. I use RC2 firmware and beta IS, the one, You provided.

RE: Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - AEK - 20.10.2016

(20.10.2016, 09:46)LKBA Wrote: I guess, the crashes are caused by bad server project. I use RC2 firmware and beta IS, the one, You provided.

when you log in to IS it create some sertificates (ad I know). while it do this it's web interface does not available. wait 1-2 minutes.
if it does not help
do a factory reset of LM's database  (Logic machine -> utilities - factory reset) and try to relogin to IS and dowload your project.
if it still does not help
ask your question to iridium support
use this link
http://support.iridiummobile.net/forums/5-i3-pro-iridium-server/categories/157-logicmachine-server/topics/

RE: Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - LKBA - 25.10.2016

Factory reset helped, but as i see IS consumes LOTS OF resources, i have these loads now: CPU/IO: 2.12 2.11 1.95, Memory: 28%, and DALI commands are delayed by 1-3 seconds. How should i fix that really annoying delay?

RE: Iridium server, logic machine and ssh - AEK - 26.10.2016

(25.10.2016, 10:30)LKBA Wrote: Factory reset helped, but as i see IS consumes LOTS OF resources, i have these loads now: CPU/IO: 2.12 2.11 1.95, Memory: 28%, and DALI commands are delayed by 1-3 seconds. How should i fix that really annoying delay?

only waits for new version of IS. with first version on empty LM and empty IS project  CPU/IO was more then 4.5