Logic Machine Forum
Logic Machine Cloud - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: LogicMachine eco-system (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Application Store (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Logic Machine Cloud (/showthread.php?tid=3951)

Logic Machine Cloud - gtsamis - 23.03.2022

Hi,

Is it possible to add a new LM in existing cloud account?

RE: Logic Machine Cloud - Daniel - 23.03.2022

Yes, you can simply create new network in cloud copy the string and paste in LM cloud app.
If you want to add to existing network then generate new string.

RE: Logic Machine Cloud - gtsamis - 23.03.2022

(23.03.2022, 11:58)Daniel Wrote: Yes, you can simply create new network in cloud copy the string and paste in LM cloud app.
If you want to add to existing network then generate new string.

There is no option to create a new network

RE: Logic Machine Cloud - admin - 23.03.2022

There was a limit of 5 networks per user. It has been increased to 10, try again now.

RE: Logic Machine Cloud - gtsamis - 23.03.2022

(23.03.2022, 12:25)admin Wrote: There was a limit of 5 networks per user. It has been increased to 10, try again now.

It works.. thanks
But mosaic on web appears as "No connection to cloud", on the app it's working

RE: Logic Machine Cloud - admin - 25.03.2022

Do you still get "No connection to cloud"? I've checked your networks and everything is ok.

RE: Logic Machine Cloud - gtsamis - 25.03.2022

(25.03.2022, 12:53)admin Wrote: Do you still get "No connection to cloud"? I've checked your networks and everything is ok.

It's fine since yesterday... sorry for not replying

RE: Logic Machine Cloud - Hoang Hien - 21.03.2024

I would like to ask, is there any way for me to manage how many devices are connected to the cloud? Please advise

RE: Logic Machine Cloud - admin - 21.03.2024

Click X to close Mosaic then click gear icon in the top right to go to the settings page. There you can manage your networks and devices.

RE: Logic Machine Cloud - Hoang Hien - 23.03.2024

(21.03.2024, 07:25)admin Wrote: Click X to close Mosaic then click gear icon in the top right to go to the settings page. There you can manage your networks and devices.

I mean, can I know how many smartphones, iPads or computers connect to my LM through the cloud?

RE: Logic Machine Cloud - Hoang Hien - 23.04.2024

Sorry, may I ask, has there been any problem with LM cloud in this week ? My app and the customer's both connect to LM5 very slowly, remote connections via NAT port are still normal. Please advise, my customer is very angry
Currently me and my customer are using firmware lm5m3-20240124.img and lm5m3-20230607.img

RE: Logic Machine Cloud - Daniel - 24.04.2024

On our side all works fine, it must be slower internet or something.

RE: Logic Machine Cloud - Hoang Hien - 24.04.2024

(Yesterday, 07:09)Daniel Wrote: On our side all works fine, it must be slower internet or something.

Thank you very much for your reply. I would like to ask, when using LM Cloud, do I have to depend on a static IP or domain name?

RE: Logic Machine Cloud - admin - 24.04.2024

The only requirement is that LM must have Internet access. Since LM acts as a client when connecting to cloud it does not require a static IP or port forwarding.