Logic Machine Forum
500 internal server error - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: LogicMachine eco-system (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 500 internal server error (/showthread.php?tid=4346)

500 internal server error - toujour - 03.11.2022

Hi,

I'm using a HW3.1 HL and I have this problem with new FW2.8 (device is new, out of the box).

I can't enter in flashsys (check the attachment)
Factory reset and change SD doesn't work.

I have a solution from an image of an other working project (backup and then restore on new SD).....but after some days I receive the same ERROR.

Do you have a definitive solution for me ?

BR,
Alberto

RE: 500 internal server error - Daniel - 03.11.2022

Try clearing browser cache.

RE: 500 internal server error - toujour - 03.11.2022

(03.11.2022, 09:18)toujour Wrote: Hi,

I'm using a HW3.1 HL and I have this problem with new FW2.8 (device is new, out of the box).

I have a solution from an image of an other working project (backup and then restore on new SD).....but after some days I receive the same ERROR.

BR,
Alberto

I directly changed the browser ( from firefox to chrome and edge ) but I see the same message

RE: 500 internal server error - CristianAgata - 03.11.2022

BR,
Alberto

Hi Alberto,
Have you tried to connect point to point with the device?
Best regards Cristian

RE: 500 internal server error - Daniel - 03.11.2022

It is probably a HW issue. Are you saying that in older FW all was fine?

(03.11.2022, 11:32)CristianAgata Wrote:

BR,
Alberto

Hi Alberto,
Have you tried to connect point to point with the device?
Best regards Cristian

Hi Cristian,
Yes, I was in LAN.

(03.11.2022, 11:42)Daniel Wrote: It is probably a HW issue. Are you saying that in older FW all was fine?

I opened the box and updated to FW2.8

When I saw this problem I plugged a new SD with an other working project --> restore to factory --> updated to FW2.8 --> restore a backup

After some days I saw the same problem.

I never found this problem before (this is the first time with FW2.8)

RE: 500 internal server error - admin - 03.11.2022

Can you open any other pages? Do you get error 500 only for the System config?

Configuration and GUI work properly.
I saw this message only in System Config (hard reset and a new SD empty do not work...only one with an other working project --> iso image)

RE: 500 internal server error - admin - 03.11.2022

Might be a bug. Please install the attached application: open the app store, click menu - install from file, check "allow to install without signature". Then open the Log viewer app from the main page and post what you get there.

I'm not sure if I undestood correctly...please, see the images (at the moment I don't have the SD with Error). I have a new SD (third) and it is working (from 1 day). I'm using the old SD for a backup with FW2.7 and FW2.8

RE: 500 internal server error - admin - 04.11.2022

If you are running it on a normally operating device then the error logs will be empty. See if you have this 500 error again.
As for SD card replacement - an empty card won't work. It needs to be flashed with recovery firmware image first. Then a normal firmware can be uploaded to it.

RE: 500 internal server error - toujour - 04.11.2022

(04.11.2022, 08:43)admin Wrote: If you are running it on a normally operating device then the error logs will be empty. See if you have this 500 error again.
As for SD card replacement - an empty card won't work. It needs to be flashed with recovery firmware image first. Then a normal firmware can be uploaded to it.

Yes, with a new SD card with recovery firmware the error was present !
Only with a backup ISO from an other working poject it turned on again correctly.