Logic Machine Forum
[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Software updates (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 (/showthread.php?tid=4424)

Pages: 1 2 3

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - admin - 05.12.2022

LM firmware 2022 RC1 is ready for testing. It includes many minor bug fixes and security improvements.

Most notable changes:
  • Firmware images and packages are now signed. From now on a separate signature file must be required for every firmware and package.
  • Updated Mosaic app to the latest version with various bug fixes.
  • Updated LM cloud app to the latest version with various bug fixes and cloud Trends support.
  • Event scripts now have 3 execution modes: normal, first instance only, last instance only.
  • Backup file format changed to ZIP with optional password/encryption support.
  • New experimental Lua library for performing LM web UI requests from scripts. Documentation.
  • Latest ETS6 project import support including automatic filter table creation and IP backbone key import.
  • Added duplicate user feature to user access.

Video tutorials: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=3263&pid=21069#pid21069

You can find the hardware model in the "Upgrade firmware" window:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1740]

LM5 Power devices with i.MX6 CPU Extra packages (i.MX6 CPU)

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - richard7 - 06.12.2022

Hi, after this firmware upgrade(from LM5 Lite + Ext20211215 to 20221205), I can't find out the Dali function in "LogicMachine" related page. I want to re-upload the firmware again but failed. I try to use Extra packages to install the Dali function but failed again(signature issue).
What is the solution for it?

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - admin - 06.12.2022

We've discovered an issue in our build system that caused LM5 Lite + Ext firmware to have missing packages. Reinstall using these files:
https://dl.openrb.com/lm-22-imx6/lm5m3ex-20221205.img
https://dl.openrb.com/lm-22-imx6/lm5m3ex-20221205.sig

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - richard7 - 07.12.2022

(06.12.2022, 07:45)admin Wrote: We've discovered an issue in our build system that caused LM5 Lite + Ext firmware to have missing packages. Reinstall using these files:
https://dl.openrb.com/lm-22-imx6/lm5m3ex-20221205.img
https://dl.openrb.com/lm-22-imx6/lm5m3ex-20221205.sig

Excellent!
The problem is solved. Dali function page is back.
Thank a lot for quick supporting. Smile

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - Re-G - 07.12.2022

Hi.

After update i lost BacNet device added in BacNet App. BacnetApp looks like (image) now.

Any ideas?

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - admin - 07.12.2022

Go to Utilities > Vis. configuration and enable "Allow external resources (JS/CSS)". See if it helps.

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - Re-G - 07.12.2022

(07.12.2022, 11:44)admin Wrote: Go to Utilities > Vis. configuration and enable "Allow external resources (JS/CSS)". See if it helps.

Thanks, it works now.

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - richard7 - 08.12.2022

Hi, I found a bug after upgrade with lm5m3ex-20221205.img yesterday.
Software ETS5 can recognize LM5 as a IP Tunneling port(in BUS->Connection->Interface page, test OK), but can't use LM5 as a KNX commissioning tool like before.
When I monitor or test KNX system with LM5, like force 0/0/1(switch) ON or OFF, but nothing response from KNX switch module.
I don't know why and how to solve it.
Thanks a lot for your attention.

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - richard7 - 08.12.2022

(08.12.2022, 02:01)richard7 Wrote: Hi, I found a bug after upgrade with lm5m3ex-20221205.img yesterday.
Software ETS5 can recognize LM5 as a IP Tunneling port(in BUS->Connection->Interface page, test OK), but can't use LM5 as a KNX commissioning tool like before.
When I monitor or test KNX system with LM5, like force 0/0/1(switch) ON or OFF, but nothing response from KNX switch module.
I don't know why and how to solve it.
Thanks a lot for your attention.

Please ignore this problem, after adjusting the KNX connection setting, everything is fine. Anyway, thanks.

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - CristianAgata - 08.12.2022

Hi @ all,
I think that there is a little bug in the cloud app trend. In the phone application and desktop in the low corner on the left remain the connection status.
See in the image.
Best regards Cristian

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - admin - 09.12.2022

@Cristian, thanks for letting us know. It is fixed now.

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - alexgleyzer - 11.12.2022

After upgrade to 2.8.0 LSS100100 can't get connected from Android app via cloud. Local IP is working. What can be wrong? Thank you!

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - admin - 12.12.2022

@alexgleyzer, this topic is about LM firmware. Contact SE support with your question.

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - Erwin van der Zwart - 12.12.2022

Try to change System - > Services -> HTTP Server -> HTTPS mode into "HTTP and HTTPS enabled"

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - gdimaria - 14.12.2022

(05.12.2022, 12:16)admin Wrote: LM firmware 2022 RC1 is ready for testing. It includes many minor bug fixes and security improvements.

Most notable changes:
  • Firmware images and packages are now signed. From now on a separate signature file must be required for every firmware and package.
  • Updated Mosaic app to the latest version with various bug fixes.
  • Updated LM cloud app to the latest version with various bug fixes and cloud Trends support.
  • Event scripts now have 3 execution modes: normal, first instance only, last instance only.
  • Backup file format changed to ZIP with optional password/encryption support.
  • New experimental Lua library for performing LM web UI requests from scripts. Documentation.
  • Latest ETS6 project import support including automatic filter table creation and IP backbone key import.
  • Added duplicate user feature to user access.

Video tutorials: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=3263&pid=21069#pid21069

You can find the hardware model in the "Upgrade firmware" window:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1740]

LM5 Power devices with i.MX6 CPU Extra packages (i.MX6 CPU)

Devices with old CPU (i.MX28)
Will be published later.

Hi, how exactly works the  3 execution modes: normal, first instance only, last instance only for event scripts?  Can you show the difference with examples?
Thanks

Peppe

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - Daniel - 14.12.2022

The event script runs each time when you trigger it. The script can run for some
time especially when you add a delay. The same script may run several times if you
trigger it in quick succession.
The First instance does not start a new script (PID) if it is already running.
The Last instance stops all running scripts and PIDs as these are the processes
running internally and it runs only the last one triggered. This option is commonly
used when users save the current PID into storage. If the next one is triggered then
it stops the running PID

(14.12.2022, 15:49)Daniel Wrote: The event script runs each time when you trigger it. The script can run for some
time especially when you add a delay. The same script may run several times if you
trigger it in quick succession.
The First instance does not start a new script (PID) if it is already running.
The Last instance stops all running scripts and PIDs as these are the processes
running internally and it runs only the last one triggered. This option is commonly
used when users save the current PID into storage. If the next one is triggered then
it stops the running PID

Perfect, very useful. Thanks!

Just a question more: what if I run a first instance or last instance script in a LM with an older firmware?

Peppe

Just a question more: what if I run a first instance or last instance script in a LM with an older firmware?

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - admin - 14.12.2022

Older firmwares don't have this option so all event scripts run in parallel.

(14.12.2022, 16:15)admin Wrote: Older firmwares don't have this option so all event scripts run in parallel.

Yeah. I know that. What I mean is what if I restore a backup with event instances based script on a LM with older firmware.
what will happen? I will  get an error or simply will be ignored the new feature?

RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1 - admin - 14.12.2022

Backup format has changed, you won't be able to use it on older firmware.