Logic Machine Forum
Homekit app - Printable Version

+- Logic Machine Forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net)
+-- Forum: LogicMachine eco-system (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Application Store (https://forum.logicmachine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Homekit app (/showthread.php?tid=4722)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Homekit app - Daniel - 08.05.2024

(08.05.2024, 06:44)davidchispas Wrote: Hello, I can't link the LM bridge with the home app. I scan the QR and after several minutes it mentions that the accessory was not found.

Which firmware and what homekit app version?

RE: Homekit app - davidchispas - 08.05.2024

(08.05.2024, 07:16)Daniel Wrote:
(08.05.2024, 06:44)davidchispas Wrote: Hello, I can't link the LM bridge with the home app. I scan the QR and after several minutes it mentions that the accessory was not found.

Which firmware and what homekit app version?

LM VERSION_20240219
HOMEKIT_20240205

RE: Homekit app - admin - 08.05.2024

Post what you have in Homekit app logs (click the file icon).

(08.05.2024, 07:58)admin Wrote: Post what you have in Homekit app logs (click the file icon).

Check PM

RE: Homekit app - admin - 08.05.2024

Nothing relevant in the logs unfortunately. What about LM Error logs?

(08.05.2024, 08:40)admin Wrote: Nothing relevant in the logs unfortunately. What about LM Error logs?

nothing, there is no error message.

(08.05.2024, 09:26)davidchispas Wrote:
(08.05.2024, 08:40)admin Wrote: Nothing relevant in the logs unfortunately. What about LM Error logs?

nothing, there is no error message.

We are seeing that it is surely the fault of the Wi-Fi access point. We are doing tests and that seems to be the reason. My apologies

RE: Homekit app - Andrea Becagli - 22.05.2024

Hi admin,

a few months ago, i tried the homekit integration and I saw in the storage viewer it was saving the devices there in some kind of dictionary. I tried changing it with scripting but I messed up the config and deleted my devices Rolleyes . Is there a way to chenge that array to auto create homekit objects through lua scripting? Do you plan on adding something like that?

P.s I found another solution to not do it manually (emulating user action on a webpage) but it does not work prefectly every time. I would like to attach a video but I don't think I can because it is blocking me...

RE: Homekit app - davidchispas - 23.05.2024

Hello,

I have a question about the functionality of the devices I've set up. It's a very simple installation where I've created controls for lights, exterior door openings, and scene activations.

For lighting, the type of control is clear, using either simple light devices or dimmable ones for adjustable lights. However, I have a problem with the door opening. The device enabled in HomeKit is a scale type, but my control is simple and I've registered it as a simple output device. Similarly, for executing scenes created in LM, I'm using the simple output device.

My client has registered the devices in the Home app and distributed them in different rooms. However, when they send the command to turn on the lights, it triggers everything, including scenes, doors, and lights.

What could I be doing wrong?

RE: Homekit app - Daniel - 23.05.2024

It is hard to say from your description but log all the objects and track where from the trigger is coming from.

RE: Homekit app - admin - 23.05.2024

@Andrea Becagli, you can create new devices via a script like this:

Code:
require('json')

id = storage.exec('incr', 'app:homekit:id') -- generate new id
conf = json.encode({ ... })

storage.exec('hset', 'app:homekit:devices', id, conf)

Check the existing devices for configuration table format. And always make a backup beforehand Smile

To delete a device use this:
Code:
id = 123
storage.exec('hdel', 'app:homekit:devices', id)