This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

ModBUS Profile uint16 to time
Ciao,

I have a ISMA PLC with some registers for schedules

those registers works as uint16 data and contain the raw minuts form 00:00 to 25:59 (from 0 to 1439)

is there a way by whitch I can create a modbus profile and automatically convert uint16 to time dataobject (DTP10) without having a specific script to run for it?

The only way I can inagine is to duplicate the objects and have the first obj ad uint16 and the second with dtp10 and run script on update to convert... but I don't find this really reliable..

thanks
Marco
Event script is the only solution. Check the event.sender field in scripts to prevent an infinite loop between two scripts. For Modbus the sender is mb