This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SL Schneider remote acces
Hi all,

are they special parameters to setup in order to use 
homelynk.schneider-electric.com remote acces server ?

I have no problem to use it with a WiserForKnx, but impossible to login to a SpaceLynk in an other site !

Thank's in advance for your help,
Have a good day,

Dominique.
As far I know SL is not using SE cloud but you should contact SE support as this is 100% SE stuff.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Ok Daniel, I understand.

Thank's.
Recently SL has got the option to use the new app, so it should be possible now to register the SL also to the cloud as far as i know...
(04.07.2024, 12:59)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Recently SL has got the option to use the new app, so it should be possible now to register the SL also to the cloud as far as i know...

When will the Wiser Home app for IOS be available in the Netherlands?

Currently you cannot get the new app from the app store, nor the old app.
It’s not Wiser Home but Wiser KNX app, yes the old one is already removed and the new app is currently in preparation stage to be released, should be a few weeks from now.
I have the new App "Wiser KNX"
3 different Wiser is registered in my App
Problem is if one of them is dissconnected. Its not possible to switch to the others when this happens