This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

pop up widget change the background object when using it from mobile
hello dears,
When changing the pop up widget value the background set point changed seem like when press on the widget it also press on the setpoint in the background!

I have a video describe the issue but I couldn't upload it here!
Best Regards,
Upload it somewhere and drop a link
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(15.07.2024, 07:34)Daniel Wrote: Upload it somewhere and drop a link

Hello Daniel,
See the link below 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10F1OWEJ...sp=sharing
Best Regards,
send me your backup to PM
Ctrl+F5
We were able to reproduce it but for fix you must wait till next FW. There is no quick work around.
Ctrl+F5
Thank you,
I appreciate if there is a quick work around even like changing the widget position to not be above the setpoint!
its very noisy for the customer!
Best Regards,
Rework the widget so the custom value select does not overlap the circular slider. You can also try setting absolute coordinates for the widget.
(15.07.2024, 13:53)admin Wrote: Rework the widget so the custom value select does not overlap the circular slider. You can also try setting absolute coordinates for the widget.

You can also try setting absolute coordinates for the widget
How?
Best Regards,
Widget position: in widget settings
Ctrl+F5
(15.07.2024, 14:32)Daniel Wrote: Widget position: in widget settings

but its not a widget its a custom value select, could I change its position?
Best Regards,
Try this CSS. It will make the value select smaller so it pops below the slider not above.
Code:
.control-vselect .popover-content {
  padding: 3px;
}
.control-vselect li {
  width: 50%;
  float: left;
}
.control-vselect li .a {
  margin: 3px !important;
}
(16.07.2024, 05:36)admin Wrote: Try this CSS. It will make the value select smaller so it pops below the slider not above.
Code:
.control-vselect .popover-content {
  padding: 3px;
}
.control-vselect li {
  width: 50%;
  float: left;
}
.control-vselect li .a {
  margin: 3px !important;
}

Thank you admin
its solve part of the issue while its still overlap with the setpoint, could we change the value select position like make it below the icon pressed not above?
Best Regards,
Set Additional classes to custom-position and add the following code to Custom CSS. It will place the popover to the bottom left corner of the widget. You can adjust the position as needed.
Code:
.pcontrol-custom-position {
  bottom: 0 !important;
  left: 0 !important;
  right: auto !important;
  top: auto !important;
}
(16.07.2024, 07:44)admin Wrote: Set Additional classes to custom-position and add the following code to Custom CSS. It will place the popover to the bottom left corner of the widget. You can adjust the position as needed.
Code:
.pcontrol-custom-position {
  bottom: 0 !important;
  left: 0 !important;
  right: auto !important;
  top: auto !important;
}

Thank you 
good job
Best Regards,