This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Dali Short adress change and delete
Hello

How can I delete individual Dali short addresses because the lamp has to be dismantled and reinstalled in an existing system.

I would also like to know how to change the individual short addresses.

I used the built-in Dali from the Logic Machine.

Thank you very much.
Run "Set addresses for new devices only" scan mode. This will assign short addresses to ballasts that don't already have one.
"Full scan, keep device mapping" scan mode will remove any missing ballasts from the list.

There's no built-in option for changing short addresses but it can be done via a script:
Code:
old_address = 12
new_address = 63

require('user.dali')

dalicmd('internal', 'setdtr', { addrtype = 'short', address = old_address , value = new_address * 2 + 1 })
dalicmd('internal', 'storeshortaddress', { addrtype = 'short', address = old_address })

You will need to run scan again (without addressing) after that and assign mapping for the new short address.