This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

The ETS cannot connect to the logic machine
Hello colleagues, I hope you are excellent. The following thread is to tell you that I am having problems getting the ETS to connect to several logic machines to be able to program through it. The problem is when I set the next range to the logic machines 20.20.109.XXX, with mask 255.255.255.0 and gateway 20.20.109.1, the ETS does not find the interfaces even by adding them manually (since it throws an error when trying connect), on the other hand, if I configure the logic machines in the network range 192.168.0.XXX, with mask 255.255.255.0 and gateway 192.168.0.1, the ETS does find them automatically and can connect to them . I did the test with another KNX/IP device (Zennio IP Interfaces Pless) I put the IP address 20.20.109.105, with mask 255.255.255.0 and gateway 20.20.109.1 and the ETS found it automatically and can connect to it . It should be noted that the tests I did were using a simple unmanageable switch and connecting directly between my PC and the logic Machines, obtaining the same results.
This is correct, LM is blocking KNX IP for public IP range and the one you use is public.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hello, thanks for answering. I don't understand why they say it's public? In the end I am making a LAN without Internet access, why does the logic machine block them? and how can I do to solve that. I say this because the client has other equipment (BMS servers, fire panels, cameras, AACC) with those same network configurations and I cannot tell him to modify them or the other equipment. Thank you and I look forward to your responses.