This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM Cloud API
Hi,

I'm working on a hotel project, and we want to integrate room automation to the PMS system without relying on remote services. 
Is there a way to communicate with local LM through the cloud services remote.logicmachine.net? 

Thank you in advance
George
We don't provide any cloud API at the moment.

You can use Remote services over VPN (WireGuard or OpenVPN). This way you will have a secure connection before external server and LM. Another option is to run your own MQTT server.
Hi there,

I was just fiddling around with the LogicMachines WireGuard Client and face a weird issue.

I only get very low throughput, which is usually a key or IP issue. But the Connection can be established, I can see that on the Firewalls WireGuard Server. I can also connect my phone and laptop, but LM won't work. Logs are empty on the GUI. Or is there a way to get into /var/logs/* ?

latest handshake: 9 seconds ago
transfer: 124 B received, 180 B sent
persistent keepalive: every 25 seconds

Is there some additional Documentation available? Like LMs client won't work unless a keepalive interval is used.
I love the concept. I just want to try it out before we roll out this feature in production.

Thanks for the Help
Check this: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...8#pid35318
I looked into it but from my prespective there are no errors.

I tried to update Wireguard, but I got an Error Message: "Signature is not valid for the selected package"

You are probably installing this packages as an app. You need to install through System config > System > Packages > Add Package.