This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Energy management app
(23.05.2024, 06:45)RomansP Wrote:
(22.05.2024, 15:24)Andrea Becagli Wrote: Hi again,
I am having a problem with the app. Yesterday I created all the different loads and everything seemed to work just fine, right now, though, i am not seeing any of the loads and is giving me an error. Seems is not finding a file in a directory, anyway, I will attach a screenshot or the problem. Huh

I understood how you achieved this behavior, in LM settings you have created bool object 01. 1 bit (boolean), you have added it to our Energy management app, then in LM settings you changed the type of 01. 1 bit (boolean) to another type for example to 01.002 boolean, that caused this error. If in LM settings you will change the object type back to 01. 1 bit (boolean), you will get the correct representation of Energy management app. But I am going to do fix for this.

My bad I am sorry I did reload the entire KNXPROJ so the few data types I changed on LM got back to the way they were, Thanks for the quick reply
(23.05.2024, 09:23)Andrea Becagli Wrote:
(23.05.2024, 06:45)RomansP Wrote:
(22.05.2024, 15:24)Andrea Becagli Wrote: Hi again,
I am having a problem with the app. Yesterday I created all the different loads and everything seemed to work just fine, right now, though, i am not seeing any of the loads and is giving me an error. Seems is not finding a file in a directory, anyway, I will attach a screenshot or the problem. Huh

I understood how you achieved this behavior, in LM settings you have created bool object 01. 1 bit (boolean), you have added it to our Energy management app, then in LM settings you changed the type of 01. 1 bit (boolean) to another type for example to 01.002 boolean, that caused this error. If in LM settings you will change the object type back to 01. 1 bit (boolean), you will get the correct representation of Energy management app. But I am going to do fix for this.

My bad I am sorry I did reload the entire KNXPROJ so the few data types I changed on LM got back to the way they were, Thanks for the quick reply

I have made some quick fixes, so the main page of the app would not fail and objects will be controlled by daemon, but I would recommend to use only allowed data types.

Attached Files
.ipk   energy-20240523.ipk (Size: 595.39 KB / Downloads: 4)
Probably today or tomorrow, we are going to publish new version, so you will be able to select any bool object, any float object.
At this point I am sorry, but I am having another problem Rolleyes .

I have installed (sideloading through adb) the Logic Machine app on an Android tablet, and when I open the energy manager app it asks for some kind of license. I will attach a photo of the error. Sorry for the bad quality but I am remotely controlling the Android tablet and that is the best I can afford.
Might not be your problem but I will  ask anyway

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What Android version does it has?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(24.05.2024, 09:48)Daniel Wrote: What Android version does it has?

It is not the latest  Smile . It's android 8.1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It might be something to do with this as we can't see this. Is the time and date settings set correctly on the tablet?
Ctrl+F5
(24.05.2024, 10:08)Daniel Wrote: It might be something to do with this as we can't see this.  Is the time and date settings set correctly on the tablet?

Yes they are, with the right timezone, time and date
Do you see the same if you open Mosaic?
Ctrl+F5
have been having some issue with mosaic, it never stops loading, so it might be the same problem
This is websocket not establishing connection. Check if you can update Webview to the latest version.
Ctrl+F5
Hello, here is a new version, so you will be able to select any bool object, any float object.

Attached Files
.ipk   energy-20240528.ipk (Size: 595.64 KB / Downloads: 6)