This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Page, witget, menu.. any idea ?
Hi all,

i have a big project. About 3 or 4 LM and more than 50 IP Routers in the project.

There are,
- 20-25 Building in the project.
- 16 floors in a building.

Maybe 300-400 pages...
It wouldn't be right to put so many pages in a sidebar menu. 

i want to put building (main level) into sidebar like A1-A2-A3-A4-B1-B2-B3  etc..
For floors, for example, on A1 building, floor 1 widget- floor 2 ets..

buttons on left
the widget  on right.

when any button is clicked, open related the widget. For example. (A1 button --- click ---- open A1 widget..)

i have some problems...

1) on vis. structure, widget no level. like normal page... So 300 widget, difficult to find any widget 
2) when open any widget page. second button is clicked, closed widget that opened. then second clicked, open the widget.
3) i dont find open the widget not using object group. I want to open only widget. like html pop-up pages..
4) i cannot creat button for close widget that opened..

sorry, my bad english Sad

I hope you understand me.
It is hard to say for sure as I do not know how many devices/objects you have but it loos to me that 3-4 LMs is not enough to handle all of this.
Widget will be always linked to a object, this is how it work. If you do not need object then you need a plan. Do not forget about layouts where you can put static info and plan can sit on top of it.
See this for closing widget
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...ose+widget
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
1-2-3 ?
?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5