This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

ZeroTier strange behavior advice needed
We have a LM at a customer where the KNX installation have 2 lines:
Router 192.168.1.1
LM = 0.0.255 IP: 192.168.1.2 Subnet: 255.255.0 Gateway: 192.168.1.1
IP Router 1: 1.1.0 IP: 192.168.1.3 Subnet: 255.255.255.0 Gateway: 192.168.1.1
IP Router 2: 1.2.0 IP: 192.168.1.4 Subnet: 255.255.255.0 Gateway: 192.168.1.1

When I'm on site and connected to the network everything works as expected.
But when I connect over ZeroTier and scan line 1.1 I only get around half the components!
I even made a new ZeroTier network where I only have the LM and my computer in, still doesn't work

Strange thing is that I canĀ“t see/ping the IP router on line 1!

[Image: 9T7b4GL.png]

Any advice?
It is probably just timeout due to remote access. ETS is expecting answer in X time and probably this is exceeded.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Okay, that makes sense.
But if I do an Individually Address Check to 1.1.0 it finds it, but if I then try and download to that component it comes with this error:
Connection closed after too many TL errors to 1.1.0.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Could it be something on the sites network that is blocking the connection, or making it slow?
Does the same works locally?
Ctrl+F5
(27.08.2024, 11:42)Daniel Wrote: Does the same works locally?

Yes, everything works locally
Then it looks like some network/internet speed issue. Hard to say exactly.
Ctrl+F5
After thinking about this for a while, I think we have some conflicts in the installation!
You are not supposed to have 2 IP devices on 1 line right?
If so, should the LM mode be changed to "IP ROUTING" instead and disconnect the TP line?
[Image: wiWA11C.png]
Yes, the IP router 1.3 is not needed at all here. Otherwise change LM connection to IP routing.
Ctrl+F5