This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Modbus SE3155 Meter
I need some help getting this SE3155 meter connected/configured to work with my LM

I have connected:

Meter D0 -> LM A
Meter D1 -> LM B
Meter 0V -> LM GND
Meter settings is:
38400 Baud rate
Parity: None

[Image: RdKaHOG.png]
[Image: sX2wjOA.png]
I have added the Device like so:
[Image: aOqjCkz.png]
But the log just says: Read failed, Operation timed out!

What am I doing wrong?
Hi,

just to check - by default your EL Modbus Meter ID (Slave adress) =1? (You put =1) This is very important. It depends from device. For some others it could be 254 by default.

If you have many of meters or other devices connected to line - individual adress should be set for every device and also the same communication parameters for all line devices.. If you will have 2 or more the same adreses - communication will not work.

Any other devices are connected??

Alexander
Hi Alexander, thanks for the reply, I have only 1 modbus device connected atm
I will try with another Slave address just to be sure, then Ill try the other RS485 port on my LM
Swap AB, A is D1+
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thank you soo much Daniel, it works.[Image: r4rA0Id.png]
I was looking at this!