This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Android app for LM
(09.02.2018, 10:36)Daniel. Wrote:
(09.02.2018, 06:00)forsterm Wrote: Hello,

would it bee possible, to create the ability, that I can take the Android App (and iOS App) in the foreground by lua script for example?

By the way, can I send push notifications from spacelynk / homelynk? Where do I find the needed lua library?

I think the only way is via sending push notification and then when user click on it app will open.

For HL/SL you need cloud app but it is not supported by SE at the moment.

Is it possible to install cloud app over "Install from file" function on spacelynk / homelynk?
Or if I look at Script 1 (https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...19#pid6419) I think I would only need the "pusher.lua" file, correct?
Best regards

forsterm
No it is not just this. You have to be logged in to our cloud via the app. We are not allowed to share apps to SE customers without prior authorization from them.
sorry
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(09.02.2018, 17:59)Daniel. Wrote: No it is not just this. You have to be logged in to our cloud via the app.  We are not allowed to share apps to SE customers without prior authorization from them.
sorry

Do I have to logged in to your cloud, too, if I want to use the push notifications only over my local lan?
Best regards

forsterm
Hi,

Why all this trouble if you can have pushover up and running in 5 minutes??

BR,

Erwin
(09.02.2018, 18:32)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Why all this trouble if you can have pushover up and running in 5 minutes??

BR,

Erwin

Becaus the LM app is searching for all spacelynk / homelynk in the network and so my customer doesn't need the IP of spacelynk / homelynk.
Best regards

forsterm
Hi,

What has the IP of the controller has to do with push notifications?

The controller just sends a string to the API of pushover.net and there are the phones registered..

BR,

Erwin
(09.02.2018, 21:13)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

What has the IP of the controller has to do with push notifications?

The controller just sends a string to the API of pushover.net and there are the phones registered..

BR,

Erwin

Hi, nothing, but with LM App I can do
1. select visu without knowing the IP
2. I can receive push notifications

With pushover I can only receive push notifications.
Best regards

forsterm
You can use Wiser for KNX remote for this, push messages are received by Pushover.

The result will be te same so you don’t need LM app to do this on a W4K.

BR,

Erwin
(10.02.2018, 17:09)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: You can use Wiser for KNX remote for this, push messages are received by Pushover.

The result will be te same so you don’t need LM app to do this on a W4K.

BR,

Erwin

Ok that sounds great.
Can I use „Wiser for KNX remote“ with the following devices?
  • Wiser for KNX = HomeLYnk HW V 2.x
  • SpaceLYnk = SpaceLYnk HW V 2.x
  • HomeLYnk = HomeLYnk HW V 1.x
  • SpaceLYnk = SpaceLYnk HW V 1.x

Best regards

forsterm
Hi,

For now only for homeLYnk (HW1) and Wiser for KNX (HW2), spaceLYnk is positioned for buildings where a app like this is mostly not required. Apps in buildings are normally done with Adapti Apps.

BR,

Erwin
Hi All

We released new version of Android app to the Play Store. What is new:
- new more clean design.
- For each device we can select default view.
- We can select which device to open automatically when opening the app.  This will allow us to go directly to visu by just pressing the app icon.
- Voice commands are logged in app for easy debugging.  This is only stored in the app.

iOS app will fallow the same update later on.

Regards
Daniel

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ctrl+F5
Very nice appWink Please officially announce when it will be realeased on iOS.

So I see that now Mosaic 3.0 is also released not beta?

I'm waiting also for translation of app interface.
Done is better than perfect
When do you plan releasing iOS version?

How can I select the default LM and run it when app starts? I have 3 LMs in app and checked "Show the default device when the application starts?" and on every LM there is autoload checked but when I start app it doesn't start any default LM.

And also how can I add to my app LM which is connected to client's account in cloud for service? Where should I type controller id or name?
We work right now in iOS version,
Did you enable this in settings?
In the app you can have only one cloud account.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ctrl+F5
Yes, I've switched on this option without a result. But which device is the default one?

I know that app supports only 1 account, but permissions allows other accounts to use its devices(specific apps from these devices). How can I reach device which was allowed to be reachable from my account?
You need to set one of the device to be default. There is option Auto-load device. Only one should be set this is in LM settings.

When you are in the cloud and you are in Mosaic you can switch view to another LM in top right corner.
Ctrl+F5
"You need to set one of the device to be default. There is option Auto-load device. Only one should be set this is in LM settings."

I've tested it. Only 1 device has autoload on but it is not working (it not runs the default lm when app starts).

"When you are in the cloud and you are in Mosaic you can switch view to another LM in top right corner."

I see this function but both on the browser and on app I have only my devices and no allowed by other users. I am using Mosaic 3.0.
(11.03.2019, 11:59)buuuudzik Wrote: "You need to set one of the device to be default. There is option Auto-load device. Only one should be set this is in LM settings."

I've tested it. Only 1 device has autoload on but it is not working (it not runs the default lm when app starts).

"When you are in the cloud and you are in Mosaic you can switch view to another LM in top right corner."

I see this function but both on the browser and on app I have only my devices and no allowed by other users. I am using Mosaic 3.0.

For the auto load it is a bug.  It work fine on my version which I was testing before release. Seems something is different in the version on app store.

Mosaic 3.0 is not released for cloud yet so don't claim anything for it yet.
Ctrl+F5
Hi Buuuudzik
Can you uninstall the app and install again. I reverted back to previous (beta) version and autoload was working fine now I installed back the version form store and it is also working. I don't see any differences in my configuration.
BR
Ctrl+F5
I've reinstalled the app, added only 1 LM with static IP and set autoload "Main page" and autostart but unfortunately nothing happen when I start app.

I have Samsung S8 SM-G950F, on of the newest Android version.