This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Factory reset LM5
Is there a way to factory reset an LM5 without logging in? I'm sure what has happened to it, I can't reach on web from the IP adress I used for it. The adress is static, but it won't respond the trying to login to it.

Is it possible that the internal SD card is faulty?
(08.01.2018, 18:44)KingCanute Wrote: Is there a way to factory reset an LM5 without logging in? I'm sure what has happened to it, I can't reach on web from the IP adress I used for it. The adress is static, but it won't respond the trying to login to it.

Is it possible that the internal SD card is faulty?

Hi, if you have phisical access to LM you can use reset button.
hold it for 10 seconds (until red Led start blinking) - it will reset IP settings to 192.168.0.10 (project settings will be kept)
if you still have no access. press button once again for 10 seconds - it will do full factory reset
I took out the SD card inside the LM5, and put it in my pc, but I can't read it. Is it readable with a pc, or does this mean it's broken and need to be replaced?

I will try to reset it back to factory default just in case.

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk
(09.01.2018, 07:00)KingCanute Wrote: I took out the SD card inside the LM5, and put it in my pc, but I can't read it. Is it readable with a pc, or does this mean it's broken and need to be replaced?

I will try to reset it back to factory default just in case.

It is readable with a Linux pc, not Windows.

yo can reflash sd card if factoory reset will not help you.
use this page
http://openrb.com/reflash-logicmachine3-...-software/
Which version of the firmware is for my model? I can't figure out which version I got.[Image: ee585bf4ed76712d993527e4ffef0491.jpg][Image: 2cbf87b66cafca64d5ff22b3b7335385.jpg]

LM5M4p: https://dl.openrb.com/lm-17-imx6/lm5m4-20170620.img
Thanks for all the help.