This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Bacnet status flags
Overridden flag is set to true when there's a value with higher or equal to pre-set priority is written from BACnet side. It is set false after start-up.

Out-of-service flag can only be set from BACnet side and remains active until BACnet server on LM is restarted.
(19.02.2018, 13:50)admin Wrote: Overridden flag is set to true when there's a value with higher priority is set from BACnet side. It is set false after start-up and it will revert to false if NULL is written to previously set array item with higher priority.

Out-of-service flag can only be set from BACnet side and remains active until BACnet server on LM is restarted.

Hi Admin,

This is correct, but we always write to a priority level (1-16) so after first written value the override flag is active, only when we could write directly to value property we could avoid it.

BR,

Erwin
Yes, that's correct, I've edited my original post Smile
Hi to all, 

As i realized there is not a clear answer why the status flag overridden is active at LM each time a COV service is active.

We also facing the same strange reaction for every AVAL object is subscribed to Siemens Desigo CC software. This only happens with LM and not with Siemens N 143/01 device which is working normally for the same purpose. We use both devices to integrate several KNX networks.

Any information will be helpful.
(16.03.2018, 16:40)Livadi77 Wrote: Hi to all, 

As i realized there is not a clear answer why the status flag overridden is active at LM each time a COV service is active.

We also facing the same strange reaction for every AVAL object is subscribed to Siemens Desigo CC software. This only happens with LM and not with Siemens N 143/01 device which is working normally for the same purpose. We use both devices to integrate several KNX networks.

Are you using the Siemens Xworks CFC or are you taking the points directly into CC?
(08.04.2019, 07:23)Tokatubs Wrote:

Are you using the Siemens Xworks CFC or are you taking the points directly into CC?

Directly to CC. There is no issue with CFC.
Hi
Can you update bacnet with this package?
New CPU
https://dl.openrb.com/pkg/bacnet_20190403_imx6.ipk
OLD CPU
https://dl.openrb.com/pkg/bacnet_20190403_mxs.ipk
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(15.04.2019, 14:18)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
New CPU
OLD CPU
BR

Thank you. I will try to update the device as soon as possible and of course i will inform you about the reaction to our issue.
Hi,
Im having this statusflag problem with a spacelynk to ecostruxure, is there a solution ?

Best regards
/P
(15.04.2019, 14:18)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
New CPU
OLD CPU
BR
Hello
I had the same problem with @livadi77 and i update the bacnet with the above package.
The result is that the status flag overridden is gone but we have big delays about 5 minutes on change of value or we never see a change of value.
How i can downgrade the bacnet with the old one? is there any other bacnet package?
Thank you in advance
You can just re0install old firmware and all packages will be downgraded.
I wonder why you have such delay suddenly.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(15.04.2019, 14:14)Livadi77 Wrote:
(08.04.2019, 07:23)Tokatubs Wrote:

Directly to CC. There is no issue with CFC.

Hi Daniel, do you have bacnet IPK for HL and SL available for Offline installation ? I have installation tomorrow and don't want to be stop without it like I did with Alert APP.

I don't understand, why it's not backup with the ZIP.

regards
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
Hi,

Just upgrade to FW 2.4.0, latest BACnet package should be included in this version.

BR,

Erwin
(16.10.2019, 20:49)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Just upgrade to FW 2.4.0, latest BACnet package should be included in this version.

BR,

Erwin
Hi,
Could you please clarify what do you mean by FW 2.4.0.  Where this revision is related to?

Regards,
Hi,

FW 2.4.0 is the latest version firmware for Wiser for KNX and spaceLYnk (also refered to by HL, W4K and SL) from Schneider Electric that is released in August/September 2019.

BR,

Erwin
Ok I did.

Before I was using this script and I had a tab in scada-main.

Now the script don't work :

Resident script:2: module 'bacnet' not found:
no field package.preload['bacnet']
no file './bacnet'
no file 'Library bacnet'
no file 'Library bacnet'
no file 'Library bacnet.so'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'require'

I tested the Bacnet APP. very long, and sometumes, the object don't appear...

And I have message whne trying to link

Device with ID = 10 or its object with ID = 6_0 doesn't exist

But I can access with YABE...

Sometimes, if I save several time, the link is created, i see value update...
But in yabe I have 22 and in SL I have 26,242

Can give access if you want.
I put lastest firmware

Can I have the Bacnet Tab (check object name, value...), and use sript ??
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
Hi,

That is the BACnet client, we don't use it with script anymore, we now have the BACnet client app in the appstore where you can simply map the BACnet objects with KNX objects.

This has nothing to do with the topic of this script (status flags), and the mentioned packages in this topic are the BACnet Server packages and we include those in the latest FW, we don't have (and never had) the client in our FW.

So best way forward is to install the BACnet client and make the mapping to your KNX objects in the App.

Alternative the required packages can be found here:

New CPU: https://dl.openrb.com/lm-18-imx6/pkg/

Old CPU: https://dl.openrb.com/lm-18-mxs/pkg/

BR,

Erwin
Ok, so no way to have back the client Tab in configurator and use script on HL and SL ?
For example, in my project, the connection look's very strange, sometimes (5min to have the bacnet object, sometimes need to refresh... when linking object, I have error and need to save several times to have the link, and some object looks unliked(cloud icon unlinked)
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
Hi,

I added link to the latest client package in previous post above..

BR,

Erwin
(15.02.2018, 19:22)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

I have seen this once before on a Sauter BMS, also on the read values, what Sauter did was showing the override flag when the value in the prio array was higher then the relinquish default value.

Because the values where read only we have set the relinquish default value to the max object value and that solved the issue. Personally i don’t think it is a issue on our side but on the BMS side, our own Ecostruxure Building Operation BMS has no issues with this.

BR,

Erwin

Where did you change this value? I am having the same issue in a different project. 

T
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool