This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

CAN FT, what devices are compatible?
Is there any list of products your LM Reactor Lite's CAN FT supports?
Currently it would be great if someone shares thermo/hydro/air quality/motion/etc. sensors with CAN FT.

And when KNX-CAN gateway will be available?
we are currently finalizing canX (our protocol over CAN FT; see here for more info) configuration app for LogicMachine.
I attach a brochure for basic information on canX protocol. Also - initial topology.
KNX to CAN - currently you can use LogicMachine for this purpose, but we are working also on a separate 2DIN device for this purpose.

Further here is a list of canX devices which soon will be available:
  • Universal canX bus IO module 16 AI/DO 
  • canX Relay Extension with 8 x 10A relays
  • canX Dimmer Extension with 6 x 0-10V outputs and 6 x PT1000 inputs
  • canX 10-binary input / LED control + thermostat (flush-mounted)
  • canX DALI gateway (multi-master)
  • canX Shutter actuator 2 x channel, 4 x pushbutton inputs
  • CAN-CAN bus repeater / router
  • CAN-CAN bus repeater 
  • KNX to CAN gateway
  • Different LMs with CAN FT and/or KNX TP1 on-board.
  • canX sensor platform wall mounted and some other innovative ideas..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pdf   canX_broshure_hor_final.pdf (Size: 1.68 MB / Downloads: 55)
So, any sensors you want to suggest are available only by your Universal canX bus IO module 16 AI/DO ?
And what about any third party devices? Where I can find them compatible with LM? not car devices.
there will be wall mounted canX sensor platform with the following sensors (some maybe optional):
  • Humidity
  • Temperature
  • Barometer
  • VOC
  • CO2
  • Touch sensor (1 - 4 zones. Regular notebook's touch pad is used. Gestures are supported as well)
  • Magnometer
  • 2 x security buses (e.g. for connecting movement sensors or window contacts etc.)
  • 1 x connector for optional PM2.5
  • Buzzer
  • RGB LED
  • Initially adjusted for usage with Busch-Jaeger frames
(24.04.2018, 09:29)edgars Wrote: there will be wall mounted canX sensor platform with the following sensors (some maybe optional):
  • Humidity
  • Temperature
  • Barometer
  • VOC
  • CO2
  • Touch sensor (1 - 4 zones. Regular notebook's touch pad is used. Gestures are supported as well)
  • Magnometer
  • 2 x security buses (e.g. for connecting movement sensors or window contacts etc.)
  • Buzzer
  • RGB LED

It sounds pretty good. I will be waiting to design and cost. Hope it will be soon available.
(24.04.2018, 09:29)edgars Wrote: there will be wall mounted canX sensor platform with the following sensors (some maybe optional):
  • Humidity
  • Temperature
  • Barometer
  • VOC
  • CO2
  • Magnometer
  • Buzzer
  • RGB LED

Hi,

Will there be products that is adjusted for Elko RS frames also?

BR Even Sundgot.
we are still brainstorming how to make it more universal so it fits some standard frames and at the same time you can use it in different interior designs.
See below how it looks now in Busch-Jaeger frame, we made a 3D printed cover for tests:

[Image: can-wall1.jpg]

[Image: can-wall3.jpg]
Hi Edgars,

This looks interesting! Smile I don’t know about the rest of the world, but in most of the Scandinavian countries the 55x55mm standard is the most common one. And Elko RS is definitely the most used in Norway.

About the hardware, will there be DI\AI on the back of the switch? How about design, will there be any possibility to add custom graphics and symbols for the switches?

BR Even Sundgot.
Looks good! canT wait to try some of these devices. How open is the protocol/interface for 3rd party hardware developers?
after we will stabilize the specification (there might be some small changes compared to current stage), we will publish it. You would be able to edit and add your product specification / product description files. At first stage we will be approving them before including. The configuration is made as application platform, there is access to all DB structure, API / functions. Its possible to write your own apps to communicate with canX.
Hi. I periodically looking through new devices/protocols. CanX and new devices looks very interesting, but my opinion - here is missing out implementation of audio. Not voice control, it could be done by other ways. I mean audio implementation in wall switches/devices/controllers. It could be small mp3 module with amplifier and control over KNX/CanX and possibility to preload/load mp3 audiofiles by request.. Where it can be used?? Voice alerts, setting confirmation, alarm clocks... I am not speaking about smart audio like stream players. I heard that as example Honeywell has fire alarm detector with voice alert, can be interesting. Just my opinion..
Audio or simple radio would be also another advantage of this solution.
Done is better than perfect
thanks for the suggestion. We will work on simple audio solution for canX.
Any updates?
Has the wall mounted canX sensor platform been released? Having a CanX touch button would be really nice.

Are there any CanX wall-mounted light switches to control lighting within a room?

Thank you, Martin.
Have a look at this device:
CANx 10 x Push-button inputs / 1 x PT1000 sensor input / Thermostat
https://openrb.com/canx-10-x-push-button...hermostat/