This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Streaming URL's (TuneIn)
Hi,

We're not able to add streaming URL's from TuneIn. This service has many of the stations our clients use.

Is there a list of stream sites that can be used?

BR,
Neves
Hi
I usually copy them from here
http://www.listenlive.eu/
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi,
Is it possible, in any way, the Amati import Radio stations from TuneIn, as Sonos do it? I ask this because on many radio stations, the stream doesn’t work and on others I can’t find the stream.
I installed the TuneIn application on my smartphone and I can send it through Airplay to Amati. But, by this way, is not practical, and I liked that the Amati worked stand alone.
Best regards,
Hi
We wish we could do that, unfortunately tunein is not interested in working with us Sad
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(14.02.2019, 08:15)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
We wish we could do that, unfortunately tunein is not interested in working with us Sad
BR

Hi,
Ok I understand it. But don't have another similar service?

Best regards.