This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

DALI DT8 lamps and Dynamic white scenario
Hello,

can we build with LM Dynamic white scenario solution??? Any ideas?? 
(Who don't know - now popular theme in lighting - DT8 DALI lamps type (can change color/color temperature using DALI protocol). Dynamic white scenario - idea is that  in the morning office light has white cold light, later became warmer (as sun color temperature)... Closer to the end of working day light's color temperature again will be more cold...)  Now many companies produce lamps with DALI and possibility to change color temerature from 3000K to 6500K.. Are LM support DT8 lamps type?  I know that Schneider has KNX/DALI GW
with DT8 support..

What do you think??

Alex
Hi,

I think you should use our gateway (:

BR,

Erwin
(06.07.2018, 12:33)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

I think you should use our gateway (:

BR,

Erwin

Erwin, good answer Wink

May be you can send me more details/info about it? How from KNX/scripts change DT8 color temperatures regarding Dynamic white scenario? Somewhere I saw script or description, could not find it.. 

Alex