This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM software roadmap
Hello LM team.
I wonder if there is a roadmap of software updates in LM products?
Currently in 2018 you can't meet the user's needs in case if user already had before  any experience in smart-home world.
What I mean is current userside software apps (Mosaic, Schedulers, Sonos...) have very poor functionality, inconvenient UX and little rough, not flexible, very simple looking UI. I understand you use web-browser as main platform to provide this apps and that's why some issues with UX come exactly from browser-side but installers have simple installation.
So, do you have any roadmap of what can I expect from you in the near future to be shure I have strong background as installer.
Thank you.
Can you give some more detail in what kind of functionality are you missing?
(23.07.2018, 10:50)admin Wrote: Can you give some more detail in what kind of functionality are you missing?
  • As I requested before is Schedulers function right inside the Mosaic widgets.
  • Routines. Timers. Customizable global schedulers. (Current Shedulers app is not what I mean, check Philips Hue app it is more user-friendly).
  • Custom scenarios. For example let user create, modify his own scenarios.
  • Let user to rename, drag and drop widgets not from admin-panel.
  • Widget grouping or turn on/off button for the whole room. It would be pretty interesting function if "turning on/off room" will mean the scenario which user can modify.
  • UI - flexible grid. Other aspects like colors or fonts are not so important.
  • UX - pop-up alerts if no connection, fast reconnection when network is available same with little pop-up alert.
  • UX - idk, but sometimes it difficult to click on bulb the right way and I must click 3-10 times to turn on lights (it's on iPhone, safary. Maybe anywhere else this issue is not present).
  • LM app with cloud is still beta? It looks little horrible =)
  • Little thing: LM app links for me goes to Mosaic app directly, it is very comfortable to use this way. But I loose voice command functionality and thats why I need create 2 links to my LM: one link to Mosaic for comfort, the second link directly to LM to use voice command.
There are some little things and maybe something else, but I can't remember right now.
Anyway, I'm asking for roadmap, do you have one and may I ask you to publish it?
I'm not requesting all functionality from you, now I just need to know what to expect from LogicMachine in near future to know for me what to do next.
Thank you.
Is there any newer firmware released after the 2017 version?
(09.08.2018, 18:39)rocfusion Wrote: Is there any newer firmware released after the 2017 version?

Not an official one. We will be releasing RC1 soon.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
when is soon, are we talking weeks or months? is there a list to what has improved?