This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic 3.0 Beta - bug report
(06.11.2018, 23:30)Tokatubs Wrote: Any update on the problem with the Mosaic cant seem to only have widgets created in the widget creator. 
It only shows when i add an normal widget. Pages blank when i only have custom widgets.

We are debugging this version and it will be fixed.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Daniel, is it the meaning that i should keep using version 2 for ongoing projects. Or is the version 3 ready to start using. I know its Beta, but is the cloud and all the rest of the functionality ready?
No you should not use BETA version on any project, it is out in the store to get customer feedback only.
Ctrl+F5
I tried the dimmer object with a fibaro dimmer 2, and could it be possible to add a option to send the value when you release the slider, and not on drag? My problem now I think is slow z-wave network, so the network congests and tries to send all values, resulting in bad experience. I know this should be fixed first, but an option to update value on slider release would be terrific

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
Please, add network status information as top-popup or loading bar or whatever user-friendly UI item.
It's very unclear why I cant turn on/off light, it just gets back to last state without any notification.

My suggestion is 'Connecting...' and 'No network connection!' top bar with yellow and red background, and 'Connected!' with green background and fading out after 1 second.
(09.11.2018, 07:49)Bitver Wrote: Please, add network status information as top-popup or loading bar or whatever user-friendly UI item.
It's very unclear why I cant turn on/off light, it just gets back to last state without any notification.

My suggestion is 'Connecting...' and 'No network connection!' top bar with yellow and red background, and 'Connected!' with green background and fading out after 1 second.

Hi
Are you asking for the local or cloud?
The bars colors are now configurable so this wouldn't work but we could think on some other ways.
BR
Ctrl+F5
Hey Daniel, could you give some info about which bugs are probably solved?
Done is better than perfect
(08.11.2018, 10:40)fiLLLip Wrote: I tried the dimmer object with a fibaro dimmer 2, and could it be possible to add a option to send the value when you release the slider, and not on drag? My problem now I think is slow z-wave network, so the network congests and tries to send all values, resulting in bad experience. I know this should be fixed first, but an option to update value on slider release would be terrific

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

The optional widget "DALI Group" behaves exactly like I describe and want, but without the ability to set min/max value. This as a option on the dimmer widget would be perfect.
(09.11.2018, 10:46)buuuudzik Wrote: Hey Daniel, could you give some info about which bugs are probably solved?

Most of the bugs apart of trends.
Ctrl+F5
Hello,

I have downloaded Mosaic 3.0. When I start it I get the following error in browser:
Error in /www/apps/data/mosaic30/admin/index.lp at line 20: unexpected symbol near '='
and 
Error in /www/apps/data/mosaic30/index.lp at line 19: unexpected symbol near '='

Running on reactor-20170620 firmware.

Regards,
Anton
Hi,

Haven't had much time to check all the new features but i've seen enough to say you did a great job! Many customizable things, can't wait to try some of them out. I'm mainly glad for adding send value button which makes life so much easier Big Grin .
(11.11.2018, 12:00)Anton Voskresenskiy Wrote: Hello,

I have downloaded Mosaic 3.0. When I start it I get the following error in browser:
Error in /www/apps/data/mosaic30/admin/index.lp at line 20: unexpected symbol near '='
and 
Error in /www/apps/data/mosaic30/index.lp at line 19: unexpected symbol near '='

Running on reactor-20170620 firmware.

Regards,
Anton

Hi
Can you send me to PM your backup?  I can't recreate this.
BR
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

after Mosaic update to 20181117 there is new bug with switch object in widgets(included custom):

Slidebars have some problems:

Just have updated Mosaic, can't run app, see this:
Error in /www/apps/data/mosaic30/index.lp at line 5: attempt to call global 'getappversion' (a nil value)
Admin part:
403 Forbidden
(20.11.2018, 06:19)Bitver Wrote: Just have updated Mosaic, can't run app, see this:
Error in /www/apps/data/mosaic30/index.lp at line 5: attempt to call global 'getappversion' (a nil value)
Admin part:
403 Forbidden

Did you try to uninstall it and install again?
Ctrl+F5
Can't add Dimmer vertical widget. And there is no vertical slider in widget creator.
(06.11.2018, 23:30)Tokatubs Wrote: Any update on the problem with the Mosaic cant seem to only have widgets created in the widget creator. 
It only shows when i add an normal widget. Pages blank when i only have custom widgets.

In 3.0 Beta this is working already. Normal Mosaic will be fixed when 3.0 will be out.
Ctrl+F5
(03.12.2018, 08:23)Daniel. Wrote:

In 3.0 Beta this is working already. Normal Mosaic will be fixed when 3.0 will be out.

Is there any sight on when the release of version 3 will come out?
Current version is quite stable already, more people will help in testing faster it will go out.
Ctrl+F5
(03.12.2018, 12:49)Daniel. Wrote: Current  version is quite stable already, more people will help in testing faster it will go out.

Ok than i will make the switch from version 2 to 3 this week ;-) Is there a way to port the current configuration i use for version 2?