This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Toogle problem at 20170927 Firmware
Hi,
One of our LM5 have arrived with 20170927 . Official last firmware in the website is 201706. Our visulation has some toogle binary graphics. Main object and status object are different.
Here is the problem. When we push the toogle button, it works at first for first push. Main object and status is changing. Although main object and status are same, second push to toogle button dont send new command to line. I mean, Main object and status are both in false position. Pushing toggle button dont send true command to knx. It's triggring false. When we refresh the page, toogle is working but again just once. For second push, dont send new command.

I used same computer, different LM5 with 201706 firmware with project backup, there is no problem.

Project is a active project , can i downgrade from 20170927 to 201706 without sd card methot ?

Regards,
You better upgrade to RC1
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=1562
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5