This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

enOcean compatibility
Hi all,

I use a NodOn 2 chanels micromodule (D2-01-02) that I want to drive by my Wiser For Knx controler, with the KNX>>enOcean mecanism.

Mapping and learning is correct, but when I define a F6-02-01 profile (rocker switch x2), output of the 2 chanels micromodule are flashing once instead of staying steady in the "on" position.

PS : when I try to use a D05-00-01 profile, all is good.

Do you know this behaviour ? Any solution ?

Thank's in advance.
It's hard to pin-point the issue because EnOcean switch "emulation" in somewhat tricky because two telegrams are sent - one for push "another" for "release". If it works with another profile then use it, there's not difference from system point of view.
Hi,

it's that I made using the D05-00-01 profil (a very classic one for on/off) but it's strange for users than F6-02-01 profile is announced in the Wiser For Knx enOcean profils list and that it does not work.

Thank's for your precisions.
Hi,

Looking at the EEP of both profiles I notice this:

D5-00-01 uses DB0.1 for open close and DB0.3 = for learn (pressed)

F6-01-02 uses DB0.1 and DB0.2 for 4 different states (value 0 to 3) but also reserved DB0.3, however this bit is not used in F6-01-02 according to the EEP, but is declared for "Rocker 2th Action", the documented profile values are only 0,1,2 and 3 so bit 3 will always be 0.

The telegram send by these 2 profiles are not the same, if your device is responding correct on a D5-00-01 telegram then the implementation of the profile is not correct in the device if it uses F6-01-02.

As you mentioned the D2-01-02 profile, this is a VLD (variable length) datagram and is not supported so what is the actual prescribed profile you need to use for your device?

As admin already stated, if you have a profile that works you can use it as its only a matter of picking the correct bit from the datagram that is handled by the profile..

BR,

Erwin