This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Trend Log accuracy?
Hi.

I have searched earlier posts on the forum, but i still feel like i can't trust the "trend log" to accurately count values like kwh consumption. Can someone please tell med wich settings to use if i do not want average calculations?

If i say for example that i want to know the kwh consumption for september and october. What is the setting i must use to get this accurate?

Say that:
At clock 00:00 the 1.september, the kwh reported from the measuring device is 1000 kwh.
At clock 00:00 the 1.october,     the kwh reported from the measuring device is 2000 kwh.
At clock 00:00 the 1.november, the kwh reported from the measuring device is 3000 kwh.

This would give med a consumption of 1000 kwh for september, and 1000kwh for october.

Is it possible to have an accuracy of 1 kwh counting with "trend log" in LM, and fetch the counted value each month for presentation?

BR
Kai-Roger
For counter mode you must use average. There might be a tiny difference in values due to data aggregation. If you want an exact value then use a scheduled script that calculates consumption delta between current value and previous month.
Hi.

Is is possible to assume aprox how much difference counting will be? Are we talking about 1% off, or will it be several procentages off?

Is it possible for you to add an accurate consumtion delta to the trend in future upgrades of the firmware?

Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
BR
Kai-Roger
I assume it will be much better than 1%. You can create two trends - one with counter mode, another with absolute value then compare the results.
Thanks. I will try to compare with absolute.

Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
BR
Kai-Roger