This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Heartbeat
Have a lot of knx products that send out a heartbeat once an hour or so. But was trying to wrap my head around how to get this working 
Example
Heartbeat sends 1. So the value last value will always stay 1, but i guess i am looking for something that can change the group adress to 0 if no new 1 is received within an estimated time.
And then visualize it like in the pic. Thats my goal anyway. 

Any thoughts?

(18.12.2019, 10:24)Tokatubs Wrote: Have a lot of knx products that send out a heartbeat once an hour or so. But was trying to wrap my head around how to get this working 
Example
Heartbeat sends 1. So the value last value will always stay 1, but i guess i am looking for something that can change the group adress to 0 if no new 1 is received within an estimated time.
And then visualize it like in the pic. Thats my goal anyway. 

Any thoughts?
Reset the heartbeat once it gets 1, and then have logic say if object is not 1 within given time, set alarm.

Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
Yes, Tom then its just solving it in some practical way. Not sure, but will try to find a way then.