This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Remote visualization LUA error
Dear members. 
After programming a visu for the Wiser last year, we also installed the "Wiser for KNX" app on IPAD and ANDROID which allowed Remote Access to our system when needed. For a long periode this worked very well and smooth without any issues. Both while using the "Touch" and the "Visualization" GUI via the app and locally throug wifi.

Some few months ago we got the permanent error: "/lib/genohm-scada/web/vistpl/ndex.lua:0: bad argument #1 to 'encode" (expected 1 argument)"

We have tried to find the error, but so far we have been unable to find it. 

Our search for error has lead us to try the following:
1. Local login through local wifi which works perfect for all devices every time. NO ISSUES AT ALL (windows computer, Apple IPAD, Android phone) 
2. Reinstalled "Wiser for KNX" app on Android phone (Visu for "PC/Tablet" and "Smartphone" not working, all other like touch etc is still OK)
3. Reinstalled "Wiser for KNX" app on Apple IPAD (Exactly same status as for the "2. Android" unit)
4. Tried to add New Floors, New Plans  to my setup. Completely new plans with only 1 text element. Sorted to "first / default". No changes same error. 
5. Restarted Wiser/LM module (Also disconnected Power for a while). 

I am very unsure where to look Next. Any help would be really appreciated. 

I am sorry to post this here as this is the Logic Machine forum and not the Schneider helpdesk. I just have more hopes of finding a solution here among you Bright heads.

Thank you

[Image: Screenshot_20200414-222516_Wiser%20for%20KNX.jpg]
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.
Hi,

You probably have updated the system to FW 2.4.0 so try to install this update (unpack first) via utilities -> install updates

.zip   2019.09.02-vpn.zip (Size: 3.88 KB / Downloads: 4)

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin. That fixed it and it now works fine. Thank you so much. That was very very helpfull. Again - thank you.
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.
After installing the later FW 2.5.0 for my Wiser KNX I can't access it remotely via Cloud Control.

It worked fine before the update on exact same settings. Error in "Wiser for KNX Remote" app is: "Controller not available. Your controller did not respond in time. Do you want to retry? | cancel | configuration | Retry |". 

Is there anything new to be configured or installed to make this work?  

Thank you for your help.
Hi stemic01,

just for info - exist 2.5.1 FW version... But I don't know your HW. If HW 1.x.x so try to upgrade to latest. May be it helps..

https://www.se.com/ww/en/product-range-d...rmware-tab

Alex