This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

best way to power off a LM ?
Hi all,

what is the best way to properly stop an LM before turning off its power supply? 

It sometimes happens that when I cut the 24V, the LM offers me scripts that do not contain the latest modifications: I find myself in earlier versions without understanding why !

Very strange...

Take care of yourself.
Hi,

Best way is via system -> system -> shutdown.

The controller has fixed save interval to store data permanently to the sd card, so changes between power cut and last save interval can result to lost changes.

If you change scripts the you might want to press the button “sync project data“ in the right bottom corner to force a SD card save..

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin,

very clear ! Thank you.

Best regards from France.
Hi all,

is really the Lua command os.execute(powerOff) equivalent to a shutdown of the LM ?

Best regards.
os.execute('poweroff')
Ok, thank's Admin.