This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

HEAT PUMP + FILTRATION SCRIPT.
Hello,
I would likde to make a script for a swimming pool heat pump.
If this works for 6 hours (33/0/1 1Bit object input ON/OFF Pump) then we controle after the filtration for 6 hours (33/0/2 1 bit object output ON / OFF Filtration).
You must be able to modify the desired time 12H in this example (6H + 6H)
This count must be reset to 0 every Day.
Best regards.
Gadjoken.
You have to give some more detail. How is the pump controlled, is it turned on manually? Do you want to turn it off automatically after some time and then turn on filtration object?
(27.07.2020, 12:37)admin Wrote: You have to give some more detail. How is the pump controlled, is it turned on manually? Do you want to turn it off automatically after some time and then turn on filtration object?
The pump starts automatically according to the temperature, we recover the operating state on the object 1/0/1 it would be necessary to count the number of operating hours and if it has worked 6 hours then we control via the object 1/0/2 filtration for 6 hours. a virtual object with a given time will give us the filtration time to achieve in my example we put 12 hours on the virtual object and that is why we use 6 hours of filtration following the 6 hours of operation of the pump (12 (virtual object) - 6 (count hours 1/0/2 ->ON ) = 6).

I don't know if it's clear ... I tried to schematize with 3 different examples on 3 different days

when the pump is running the filtration is also running we force filtration when the pump is not running in order to reach a filtration duration given by the user (32/1/1)

B.R.
Gadjoken.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)