This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

APP wish-list
Please feel free to drop your ideas on applications which might be useful in LogicMachine. We are now working on apps e.g. for Functional Block Programming, Resource Monitoring, Icon generator etc.
(20.04.2016, 09:51)edgars Wrote: Please feel free to drop your ideas on applications which might be useful in LogicMachine. We are now working on apps e.g. for Functional Block Programming, Resource Monitoring, Icon generator etc.
Hi Edgars,
i would like to create an RSS feed on my visu. with LM alerts .
Have you an apps for do that?
Thanks
RSS with alerts is already available:
http://openrb.com/docs/remote.htm

You have to enable it in System Config -> Services -> Remote services first
(15.06.2016, 07:05)admin Wrote: RSS with alerts is already available:
http://openrb.com/docs/remote.htm

You have to enable it in System Config -> Services -> Remote services first

Hello,
I knew this stage but I can not embed a beautiful RSS feed in my view .
Do you have an idea?
Thank you.
Hi Gadjoken,

As discussed in PM you need a app for HL FW 1.5.0 to see the alerts. It's not RRS but same result and if you ask me, even better as it uses internal resources (no remote API) (;

Use this version only for 1.5.0 as in 1.5.1 we get the additional files for Apps and the version for 1.5.1 will be different as it will use the extra default files.

Installation instructions are inside a .txt file inside the .zip file.

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart

Attached Files
.zip   alerts.zip (Size: 26.47 KB / Downloads: 28)
Thanks a lot very good Apps.
Hi Edgars,

Here is my list:

1. a new Weather application with more complex data to be shown. I am interested mostly in WUnderground and MeteoGroup (with subscription) kind of weather services. The existing weather application has some sort of Russian website rambler.ru weather data collection source and it's very basic.
2. dedicated Apple Watch application, at least for basic operations related to lights on/off/dimming.
3. dedicated application in Logic Machine Apps Store with configuration for SONOS players. I own 4 SONOS players in my smart flat and I am unable to configure them as beginner into KNX.
4. included scripts to read the Schneider Electric power meters PowerLogic iEM3000 series via RS-485 interface. I would like to have access to different parameters which can be read and visualized.

A.
Hi Andeug,

I have script for wunderground but i'm in france for holiday now.
I left my laptop at home to avoid work (: when i'm back i will upload it here.

I also have build the Sonos app and it works for all found Sonos including grouping, playlists,
favorites and queue. Its still beta and i'm working on some improvements. You can test it if you want.

For iEM, why do you want script? There are templates for Modbus module. You can modify the templates if you miss some points or change scale etc. I have scripts even for the
Powerlogic command interface. I can upload it also here but you have to wait a few weeks (:

I don't have Apple app but i know there are some http command apps you can use with remote services...

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin, 

It looks that you have the answers to my needs. I've got now few months from Edgars the .json profile for iEM3150 and added it into Modbus configuration.
I have 3x iEM3150 power meters on my 3-room flat and so far I have not managed to make them work. The same with Sonos.
I believe that the .json and .rar files cannot be attached, as I am getting message "The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type."

Regarding the Schneider PowerLogic modules, I don't really have experience to deal with those scripts, as I'm beginner with LM4. 

Please take your time and we'll fix it after you'll return from your holiday. I'll write you a private message.
Anyway, I'm happy to see that someone has interests to have these apps working, including WUnderground weather application.

Andreas

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

is possible to reset the alert from the user interface....???

and using this url:
http://YOUR_HL_SL_IP_ADDRESS/scada-main/alerts/main

the response is:
{"data":[],"total":0}

is possible to write the number of alerts to a object...???
Andeug:

Consider purchasing a Raspberry Pi and set it up with home kit. There are guides available online. That way you can have native iPhone and iPad support in your KNX installation, with Apples Home app and Siri.
@FatMax: I would prefer to have a single device that does everything. For DIY fans, RPi is a way to go, but not for me. Anyway, good to know that RPi can be used with Apple HomeKit.