This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zigbee Test
Hello. So, I've been testing with zigbee and the dongle recomended from ALI, with EmbededSystems hex-file loaded.
can't seem to get this to work. does not report any devices. Also outputs some errors.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Got abit further today. managed to integrate a HUE strip. but only as standard dimmable, not rgb.. hope there wil be the opertunity to make custom profiles for equipment.
What is the device model for your HUE strip that is shown in the app?
(14.12.2020, 07:31)admin Wrote: What is the device model for your HUE strip that is shown in the app?
Signify Netherlands B.V. - LCL001[Image: 0722a7ddc05940800a2ac9cbdac5f018.jpg]

Sent fra min SM-G980F via Tapatalk

I also have a door lock, wich is identified as a dimmer with no functions.
Is there any way for custom objects?

Awailable for testing tonight if needed

We'll update the app with Hue LightStrip plus profile soon. Can you check one thing if possible? Use "set value" option in ZigBee app try setting value to 1. Does the strip turn off at this value? What happens with value 2?
(16.12.2020, 12:17)admin Wrote: We'll update the app with Hue LightStrip plus profile soon. Can you check one thing if possible? Use "set value" option in ZigBee app try setting value to 1. Does the strip turn off at this value? What happens with value 2?
1 is of. 2 there is a minimal glare in white.
Scale goes to 255.

Will I be able to integrate my Lock also?

What is the model of your lock?
https://idlock.no/wp-content/uploads/202...N_v0.4.pdf

Could you provide remote access to your device to test the lock as we don't have any similar device for testing?
(18.12.2020, 15:22)admin Wrote: Could you provide remote access to your device to test the lock as we don't have any similar device for testing?
Sure, how do we do that?

Which LM hardware and firmware version do you have? The easiest way for remote access is to update firmware to a beta version and use ZeroTier.
(21.12.2020, 07:07)admin Wrote: Which LM hardware and firmware version do you have? The easiest way for remote access is to update firmware to a beta version and use ZeroTier.
You could send me a PM with details.

I'm having some stability issues with the USB. It seems to shut down once in a while. Seen that before?
[Image: 5aa6eb974dc5fb76ffb437eb17af6481.jpg]

The issues with USB might be because you have an older CPU (i.MX28). ZeroTier is not supported on older firmware so maybe you can forward ports 22 and 80 to your LM?
I'll check if that works.. give me a email adress i can send the details to.

You can send it via PM here
Hello, I've connected a IKEA wallplug but it's not recognised by my LM. As I understand, IKEA uses zigbee light link. Could this be implemented you think?
IEKEA bulbs and push buttons works fine with LM, Can you pair it?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
No, the plugin actuator is not recognised by the LM.
The remote connection is still active, and the actuator is pluged in if you would like to check?

Sometimes it takes few tries to pair, try resting it.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5