This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

FB Editor 2.0, can't install package due to network restrictions
Hi.

If you are on a normal network there is an easy option to install the FB Editor package.
But I have one LM5 (LM5Lp2) that can't reach the "package repository" the FB Editor can be installed from, this is because of network restrictions on the LAN.
However I have remote access to it, and can use the install from file option if I only had the .ipk

Have searched the forum but am unable to find an .ipk package for this application.
Have also checked under extra packages in release-threads but no luck

Alternatively if I knew how to extract a 3-byte like the format it comes in LM5 ie (8:07:30, Tuesday) into separate objects for hour, minute and day it would make my initial problem go away

- Odd Egil
Can you explain what this script is supposed to do? Do you want to take a time from an external object or use LM internal date/time?
(23.03.2021, 08:49)admin Wrote: Can you explain what this script is supposed to do? Do you want to take a time from an external object or use LM internal date/time?

I had in mind to use the objects to use in a kind of weekly schedule with lua

Tried to do this with a scheduled script but that didn't work for me

But in general:

Mon, tue, wed, thu & fri @ 08.00 1-object should go true
Mon, tue, wed, thu, fri, sat & sun @ 17.00 1-object should go false
Why don't you use Schedulers for this?
(23.03.2021, 10:31)admin Wrote: Why don't you use Schedulers for this?

Sorry, my bad
Didn't create one as the first popup didn't seem to make any use for me
But after I created one scheduler, I got another kind of popup

And THIS looks much more promising
Blush
And just as an update, that worked 100% as I wanted it to do
Another +1 for the LM