This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM SSL Certificate / Domain app
Hi All

We created app which will automatically generate SSL Certificate for selected domain.  The domain will be linked to local LM IP and thanks to this locally you will be able to use HTTPS communication with valid certificate. This will work only locally. LM must have internet connection for this to work.

Here is video how this works:
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Will this app overwrites SSL certificate which is in System?
Done is better than perfect
Yes
Hi,

How can I connect with SSL certificat in Zerotier VPN? I can´t access to Logic Machine local IP with zerotier, only with Logic Machine Zerotier VPN IP (172.24...)

Thanks
ZeroTier is already encrypted so there's no point in using SSL there.
Hi,
is it possible to get this app for W4K?
Thank you
It will not work on W4k as it require connection to our cloud. SE has different not done by us.
Ctrl+F5
(22.04.2021, 14:06)Daniel Wrote: Hi All
We created app which will automatically generate SSL Certificate for selected domain.  The domain will be linked to local LM IP and thanks to this locally you will be able to use HTTPS communication with valid certificate. This will work only locally. LM must have internet connection for this to work.
Here is video how this works:

Hello,  how can I install this app on HW: Reactor v2 (i.MX28) SW: 20230607

Thank you
Go to app store and install.
Ctrl+F5