This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Custom Mosaic Widgets
Hi all,
I see in Mosaic 3 we have a Custom widget tab where we can import custom widgets from JSON.

How this feature works? Is there a repository of community created custom widgets? Or they are shared somewhere here in the forum (couldn't find any)? How a custom widget can be created?

Thanks!
This is for widgets done in the Widget creator. You can export a custom widget in JSON format.
Hi!,

I´m trying to work with Mosaic Thermostat but I have some questions:

- I´ve seen that sending object is diferent from ACK object and I´m working with SE Multitouch thermostat.
- I´m trying to do custom thermostat with widget creator but there isn´t any button that send value with status object.
- Isn´t there any way to lock thermostat when is in frost mode? when i open a window? Like se multitouch thermostat works?

Thanks
You should be able to use build in Thermostat as it was designed by SE with they specific thermostat modes. 
The Status object fallow this..

------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hello, I would like to display a temperature value with at least one decimal place. With the elements available in the Widget editor I don't see a way to achieve it.
Do you use the latest version of Mosaic beta? As far I remember this correction is there
Ctrl+F5
(13.09.2021, 08:24)Daniel Wrote: Do you use the latest version of Mosaic beta? As far I remember this correction is there

Yes, I use the latest version.
We looked in to this and it seems there is bug when sub-type like 9.001 is used. This will be fixed in next version. As quick work around just set dpt to 9 and it will work correct.
Ctrl+F5
This bug was fixed in latest Mosaic, just update.
Ctrl+F5
(16.09.2021, 10:20)Daniel Wrote: This bug was fixed in latest Mosaic, just update.

Thanks Daniel!
Hello, in mosaic beta when selecting a widget to be displayed on the main or floor screen, the accesses to floors or rooms disappear.
Does this happen using admin user or normal user? I cannot reproduce this locally. Can you provide more detailed steps or even better a backup JSON file where this issue is present?
(23.09.2021, 06:27)admin Wrote: Does this happen using admin user or normal user? I cannot reproduce this locally. Can you provide more detailed steps or even better a backup JSON file where this issue is present?

Hello Admin, this happens for both administrator and user access. The same thing also happens by directly accessing mosaic with public IP as through the Cloud.

I have selected my custom widget to be displayed on the main page, but when I do this the icons of the floors and rooms disappear. The only way is to access the rest of the rooms in the side drop-down.

Selecting menu again returns you to the widget.
Can you send Mosaic backup JSON file via PM?
Thanks. This is actually by design. You need to enable both "Show widgets on the Main page" and "Show navigation on the Main page" in "Settings & themes".
(23.09.2021, 08:37)admin Wrote: Thanks. This is actually by design. You need to enable both "Show widgets on the Main page" and "Show navigation on the Main page" in "Settings & themes".

Thanks Admin